Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

23 February 2008

Edison Chen Finally Quits HK Entertainment Industry



Edison Chen finally made his way to Hong Kong for a much anticipated press conference. There he confirmed the authenticity of the leaked sex photos and apologized for the media chaos it caused. In a surprising move, he also promised to quit the Hong Kong entertainment industry indefinitely. Note that he only specified Hong Kong.

__________________________________________

“Most importantly, I would like to say sorry to all the people in Hong Kong. I give my apologies sincerely to you all, unreservedly and with my heart,” he said.
He added: “I know young people in Hong Kong look up to many figures in our society. And, in this regard, I failed as a role model.”
“During my time away, I’ve made an important decision. I will wholeheartedly fulfill all commitments that I have to date. But, after that, I’ve decided to step away from the Hong Kong entertainment industry. I’ve decided to do this to give myself an opportunity to heal myself and to search my soul,” he said.
“I will be away from Hong Kong entertainment indefinitely.”
__________________________________________

In my opinion, this whole incident was such a big mistake. We can see it from 2 sides.
1. Edison side.
It was stupid for him to take such pictures.
But hey.. Its his prvacy. He has the right to do what he have done.
Obviously, the "girls" allowed it. So? Dont blame it all on Edison.
It was the one who repaired his comp.
Lol. He was such an a$$hole to do that to peoples privacy. It doesnt seem like that to everyone because everyone is loving what is happening to Edison Chen. *sighh*
BAD NEWS ALWAYS BUYS.


2. World side.
Edison is at fault for taking such pictures and for a person like him to do that is totally unexpectable. I have never thought he would do such things and somehow he did.
It all ends with embarassment, hurt, frustration, no-respect, and Edison finally quits HongKong Entertainment Industry. What a simple mistake can cause u. What a waste for Edison that this has happened to him. Maybe he can continue his career as an actor and pop star in somewhere else. He has talents- Everyone gotta admit.


That is all i have to say about Edison Chen.


Get More Info Here:


a a r o n

No comments: