Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

29 November 2008

Tsgged by Yvonne Yee

1) What's your ambition?
I still have no idea. All i want.. MONEY.

2) What's the best dream you ever had?
Everyone was before me and I was everything. OWNAGE.

3) How often do you think of commiting suicide?
Never. Assholes only do so.

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
Errr. Sometimes...

5) Do you believe in eternal life?
Yeah.

6) What is your goal for this year?
Enjoy.

7)Do you believe in eternal love?
Err. maybe. dunno.

8) Do you often keep in touch with your old friends?
Hmmm. Sometimes..

9) What feeling do you love most?
Loved.

10) What is your bad habit?
i curse aLOTTTT.

11) Is there anything you want to tell to people who hate you?
Hate me? Goodjob. =)

12) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes. Unless he/she is an asshole. Then what for?

13) What does flying mean to you?
DAMN! the 1st thing came into my mind, ta fei kei. =/

14)What do you crave most at the moment?
Money.

15) Who do think is hotter, Chace Crawford or Kevin Peaker?
Me.

16) Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words?
Yvonne is the person who tagged me.

17) What would you like to do right now?
Bathe

18) What will you become in the next 10 years?
Ask me again in 10 years time.

19) Coffee or tea?
Coftea

20) What is the thing u treasure the most?
My family and friends. and money. LOL.


Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Do this and I'll clap.

No comments: