Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

10 July 2009

so it begins

I'm coming clean and being honest about this.

You are the perfect one for me.
You're what I've been looking for.

Almost everyone knows that.

Its no shitty sweet talk or bullpoo (your word) :)

I love u so damn pepetish much.
Being with u is just great. Great beyond great.


:: Tonights Gonna Be a Good Night ::


I dont care what they say. I'm in love with you.
Looking forward for a journey to walk together.

I appreciate you so much.
There's just so much I want to do but i cant.
You know why. I'll do my best. :)



" i farting love you "
" i farrrrrrking love you "

:)





a a r o n

10 comments:

Little Ms Midnight said...

lol. farting love you??? is it typo error? lol.

AaronxLee said...

hahaha. its not. its just not saying fucking? so, farting. in a funny way. Lol. inside joke la. :)

youngcampbell said...

its nice! *^^*

AaronxLee said...

thanks YULI. wheeee. :)

Viya said...

I wish you guys will love happily forever ^^

AaronxLee said...

Hii Viya. Thanks! :)

Mindy said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AaronxLee said...

PAWESOME! <3

joandee said...

Someone turningg cheeessssy!
Wei, tunjuk gambar la!
I wanna see the pic of u twoo!

AaronxLee said...

Ishh Ishh. Cheesssy Meeessyyy :)
Wei, tunggu laa.

Soon soon.