Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

17 November 2009

RM24,000 in my hands.

15 November 2009 was a game for KL Dragons vs Philippine Patriots.
In MABA Stadium on a LIVE Telecast. It was my 1st time. :)

There usually have Half-Time Challenges for audiences to participate and win
extreme awesome prizes for example, Return trip to Australia(or somewhere) if we score a half court throw and also.. RM20000 for a score of 3/4 court. And every RM1000 adds up per person that misses the attempt. All this was informed to me by Sue and then also i heard it myself at the stadium. SO! What exactly happened was...

I felt really excited and wanted to try for the 3/4 court throw. It was the Half-Time Challenge!
They would throw a small ball and whoever catches it would have a chance to participate in the challenge. The guy that was throwing the ball was in front of my section which made me more excited. :) Then i saw the guy threw the ball high up into the air and it was landing at my direction. I then stood on the chair with my left hand up trying to catch the ball. Come to think of it, im a right handed person, why would i put out my left hand to catch something? Before i can even think why, the ball was already in my hand! Woooooooooooooot. I felt so effing happy and excited that i had a chance to participate. Not to say, it was my 1st time to matches like this. :)

So, i went down to the center court and waited to attempt for the challenges.
What i felt was happy and i really wanted to try the 3/4 court throw. They had this lucky draw thingy that would determine what challenge we do, the half court throw or 3/4 court throw. I felt like, ' OMG. NO! I want the 3/4 court throw! ' Then i took the paper, I GOT IT! :)
Woooooohooooooooooooooo! xD

It was like 5 ppl each challenge. The half-court throws started and ended. And it was our turns to throw the 3/4 court. I wanted to be the last as the BIG MONEY increases every ONE ATTEMPT. So, when it reached me.. It would RM24,000. Obviously i wanted to be the last so i acted like i was talking on the phone for few seconds or so then Apunehneh really called me. I told her what was happening at the very second! :) After the call, i talked to KenHan, my friend and a person that manages the KL Dragons. He told me how to throw so the ball would go straight and i was thinking of the same.

FYI, I HAD A STRONG FEELING I WOULD WIN THIS THING. xD


Over confidence? I think so. I put my hopes very very high because i know that this wouldn't be very hard. And of all that im lucky, 1st timer, catching the ball with left hand and getting the draw to what i want (3/4 court throw)? Hmmm. I felt calm and happy. :)
When it reached my turn.. Seriously. I cannot express what i felt that time with just words.
I bounce and bounce the ball to get my mood on and THEN I THREW.....





































I threw like how i was supposed to. To make the ball straight.
It went so so so so so straight.
THEN.....
































It landed like feets infront the ring. OMG! :(
I was like waaaataaaaaafaaaak! Hahahah.
It was such a waste. Daaaaayyyyyyyummm.

Well, reasons is because when was the last time i played basketball?
When was the last time i even exercise? LOL.
I hardly had strength to throw 3/4. :(

Goshhh. I was confident because
i have been doing craps like this in last time.

Like half court throws, full court, and 3/4 quarter court. All was just for fun.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Felt so disappointed. Lol. xD
Others might feel like, '' Aiyah. 3/4 court. RM24000. So easy to win meh? Cheh "
I'm just saying the feeling i had was different and i felt so confident.
You guys would know how it feels if u can feel the same! :)

Anyways, i'm going to ALL HOME GAMES! :)
To keep trying and trying. I'll get it eventually!
Wooooooooooooooooooot. :)


Thats about it.
Hahahaha. till then!
KL Dragons FTW!




P/S : Will upload a video of it soon and some pictures with next entry! :)







a a r o n

3 comments:

Sue Me said...

Hahahaha..go for ALL Home Games and try your luck. I am still waiting for the expensive meal from you with the 24k :)

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. 3/4 court..
for me it's hard too.. =P

kenwooi.com

AaronxLee said...

sue :: hahhaha! will will :)

kenwooi :: hmmm. yeah. i know it is. xD jsut the different feeling i had when i was doing it. xD