Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

15 January 2008

15th January 2008.

Yes i have not been blogging for awhile now. *Sighh* Im sorry.
Too busy to sit infront of the computer to blog. Lolz.
And anyways! Tmr i have a test in college. and i am here sitting down. blogging. wtf.
Now it is 8pm! I actually got scolded from my mum for using ocmputer too much these days! haaha! Yes i know. but i cant help it =)
I am not suppose to use anymore. Lolz. But i guess it doesnt matter that much =)
Wich me luck for test tmr!! =(
Now....
I will have to just leave pictures that i have not upload.
Here goes =3
Me.

Jeremy and me. Studying.... English! hahhaa! cannot make it.


This is just too good to be true. xD
I was about to enter the class. and this is wat i saw! NOT BAD!! xD

Nothing new in class. =)

Danny. xD joker of the class.






Lili's slipper on the car roof!
taken from inside the car!

kids get locked in the boot. xD



enjoying ^^


Foosball~


In sunway. That belongs to.. Errr. Lili. =P


Me and joandee. As usual. Camwhore.


Camwhore much? =D


Johnathan the Genius!

I felt so bad leaving her naked in public. Thats why i had to do something.

Me. Syok Sendiri. xD



Thats all for now people! =3

Take Care! Bubbye.

a a r o n

No comments: