Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

19 January 2008

SUNGLASSES DAY.

There is Good Friday. There is April Fools Day. There is Best Friends Day.BUT!! There is also SUNGLASSES DAY!!! ^^ Wheee!

Lolz. It all started when me>the ''aaron-tie'' =) msged Joyee, Jeremy, Aaron M, Kw and a few more to bring sunglasses tmr. =D It was totally random. Out of the sudden, while i was watching tv, I just took my hp and started msging them. Wahhahha!! Sorry for being so annoying but u guys love me tooo much. Wait. Its toooooooooo much. =P

Alright. So the next day. Only Joyee. Jeremy,AaronM and Me had our sunglasses. Bloody hell. Otherz ffk. Knnccb. Then, nvm la. What to do? Jeremy, AaronM and Me wear the sunglasses in college. xD In class too. Wahhahahha! Giler cannot make it wei. Teacher teaching, we pakai sunglass and camwhore in class. Lolx! =D And btw, I did some art on my own pants. Fashion =)

After class finish and all.. Go down to AC meet Joyee. Thats my most lovelyloveableloveydovey camwhore partner. Hehhe. =3 We can camwhore like camwhores till we be camwhorers that even other camwhores cant realise they are camwhoring. GG-ness sentence. Lol. We really did camwhore a lil in AC. xD Then, after for a while, went up to foos foos. Woot~ =)

*Foos foos in progress*

POCKETS EMPTY!!! @#$%^#!!! I seriously used like so so so much money just to foos. *Sighh*Damn gg man. Since i started college, I have been playing pool. Errr. With Chua.Evelynn.Dee.Megat.Brian.Darius.AaronM.Danny. But after one day, when i tried playing foos. *BOOM!!!* Total change! I played foos everyday since then. Hahhahha! xDBut seriously, i think its fun and.. ? fun. Hahha. One day i shall stop playing all these money-eating-games. Dammit. The day i stop, I will spend my friends lunch. =) Hoping for the day to come. Better spend my friends lunch than a machine eating up my RM2 all the time. Hmph~

Pictures by Sony Ericsson =)
Piece of Art on my pants =D


Jeremy :: Me - In class.



Joyee's Camwhore partner. xD


WotzoR! =)



Me :: Joyee -The Sayangness. =3



Me :: Joyee - She had SUNGLASSES DAY too? Oh right. I asked her to. =)


Jeremy. xD Acting cool eh? Why wanna act like me? Lolx!!


Kw. Eating.. Errr. IndoMEE?? o.O


Me :: Joyee

Thats all now.

Take care and bubbye~ ^^
a a r o n

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is something different.
Sunglasses Day. Unique. :P