Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

05 October 2008

Emo for Mum. =(

Well, actually I have alot more, so called events to blog about before this.
Not really event event but event yumcha sessions or whatever I did. Lol.


This post only contains 3 pictures. Lol.
To me, its emofying. I just feel that way.

1st things 1st, I've always thought my mum is just another common mum that work, support, love and love and love us. Well, thru rough times like when my mum and I quarrel or whatever... Im sorry to say this but I've have think to myself saying, " I wish I had a different mum ", " I wish my mum could be like my friends mum " and alot more. I have thought of bad stuff too. Well, I guess those thoughts and words that we say or think at a situation is different. Its depending on the situation with your mum. Like whenever you quarrel with your mum, you would go like " wth la. Wish my mum wasnt like this. " bla bla bla.. You know what i mean. Then on another hand, when your mum buys you something you wanted or like so much, you'll go like " Waa. My mum so nice! *sayang sayang* " Lol. Isnt that familiar? =)

So! As i wanted to say.. Wait.
Let me start from where it all started. =)


In the afternoon, mum got EMO at bro2 for not helping her cleaning the house and stuff like that. I got a lil emo too caz like.. wtf la. mum helping you clean, you tak peduli. wtf right? So, whatever. Then, after cleaning for a while.. I went to the kitchen to make myself a drink. My mum was there and she saw what I was doing. What I did was.. I wanted to make Syrup. You know.. To me, who cares how its made? As long its RED in colour. LOL! xD So, i made sugar water, put red colour and DONE! Hahaaha! xD


It went something like this......

Mum : Not like that one! You want to do syrup is it?
Aaron : Yeah. Why?
Mum : Want to do syrup not like that. You put the colour like that very dangerous. Not cooked and so called poison. Come i teach you how to make. Go get pandan leaf.
Aaron : Aiya. No need la. I know. Pandan leaf, sugar, water then boil la =)
Mum : Yeah la. Coe i teach you now. Very fast only.
Aaron : No need la. Dont want Dont want.
Mum : Aiyaa. Okay la. Up to you.



Okay. The end of convo.





Then, I continued helping her clean up some stuff at my porch as its in a total mess since the day we shifted in. Lol. xD So, bla bla bla... After cleaning house and all.. Go church.. Yumcha. Lepak. Came home about 12something. THEN!!!!!!

The 1st thing i came into my room.. I SAW IT CLEAN! LOL! My clothes sudah fold. My pillow and blankets properly arranged. Floors CLEAN! Everything arranged. I stoned and wondered, Who would do this? Obviously not me. Obviously not bro2. Obviously not bro1. Obviously not ben. Obviously not buddy or cookie. Lol. And i felt like *awwww* my mum. Should be la. Who else? Then i was like.. Gosh.. After all my mum angry, clean porch, tired, have to work summore.. In the end she clean up my room? and even did iron my clothes! =(

Then again... I went to the kitchen to make a drink. I looked at the basin.
(if thats how you spell it) OMG! I saw this...



When i saw this.. OMG.. Takan my mum did the syrup for me?!
Tak mungkin! But then....



*turns around*





Dont tell me she made and keep inside the fridge for me!

I was feeling really like.. cant describe l.a =(
Like. OMG! So nice? OMG!??










EFFF! She really did it. *tears of joy*
Hahaha! No la.. Just thinking to myself..

So nice. After all we did to her today..
Causing her to clean the house. Bath the dog. Clean up the porch.
Tired wan okay? All by herself. Mother summore. And she did all these.
Clean our room.. Iron our clothes.. And made this syrup.


Sigh! Okay.
Just wanted to express. =)
Hahahhhaa! Come to think about it now..
Kinda weird post. LOL! Fcuk you if u dont like it.

Not my problem. =)
Cao the mao.






a a r o n

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol babi anak... and duh tak mungkin buddy and cookie... =.=. lol but true wat u said early on... u wish ur parents are this and that... but they do love us... yeap mayb sometimes over protective thats why we dun like?

AaronxLee said...

Yeah laa. Like sometimes i just wish i was alone and not staying with my mum. Those kinda things. And wish she wasnt here la.

ish! See. i blogged about this on sat night. SUNDAT MORNING! QUARREL! wtf. so yeah. i wish bad stuff again xD

joandee said...

hahaaaa.. and i wonder who was gossip about his mother to me in Salmon Steak?

Anonymous said...

wah awesome mum! (er .. awesome .. hahaha)

nice post .. i like wordy emo posts ... haha

should let ur mum read! she'll be touched =D

eStee Louder said...

appreaciate her while u can.. no use feeling regretted late ron

AaronxLee said...

Dee : Errr. Like i said. It depends tho =D


Eliza : Yeah. I wanted to show my mum.. But i dont want to encourage her to my blog! xD!!!

Estee : I know. =D