Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

02 October 2008

Happy Birthday Gabby! =D

It all started of with church from 4-6pm.
Then.. yadaa yadaa yadaa. Left church for Gabs party. =)

Not gonna talk much as i just came home and its 5am. Damn.
So darn lazy and sleepy. So...


Pictures do the talking.
Aaron do the typing.




Esther camwhoring on the way to Gab's house.









Something I love so much.










Li Huay :: Bro1 :: Josh









Adrian :: Estee :: LiHuay









Bro1 :: Josh :: Abel









Liquidz'










Mwah! =D










Neat baybeh~










Well, as alcohol was on free flow..
So i decided to consume more of them. =)










*tipsy*










Whee! =D









Lawl~ Blurrnesss.....










I still look alright. =/










Josh :: Abel










' Yeeee '











Some gurl and Gab's sister~











Boooo!










Josh~










Bitch *cough* I meant Abel.











Dude :: Gab :: Gab's :: Gurl
LOL










New Style of Camwhoring.
Only Applies to Camwhorer.












What you want punk?











Oooppsss!











Like Boyfriend
*mouth*




Like Girlfriend
*mouth*












Dont pinch, Esther.. He wont feel it.










EsteeBabi.com










All in my tummy? Yeah. Most.











Air Melon











Hmmmmmm.












Gab's Birthday Cake! Wooot~ ITS TIME! =D












The Birthday Boi~ =]










He is 3 years old. Yeay!











1+2+4+3+10+5+9-8-6=21












=)












Happy Birthday!











Cute is not just the couple. That furry lil dog too. =D











Gab & Family










Get the candles out yourself Gab! =/










Good boi. =)










' Damn. When can I be 21?! '










Cousins? Yeah I think so. Lol.











The lil girl goes " One day I'll be standing there and you'll be behind me! *Hmph* "











High+Horny = Hug Something HARD =)











Gab's Friends~











RLC peepZ~











Checking my faces inn their pictures.
How SWEET =D











Family & Relatives! =D










" OMG! When can i be 21?! Argh! "










Gab's sister had a hard time taking pictures. As she couldnt stop laughing. Lol? xD










Yeah. That girl hiding behind another girl. Thats Gab's sister.










Get what i mean now? LOL! xD











A have-to-smile-for-5seconds face. =D










*cough* IN LAWS *cough* =)











brader & seaseter










Take #2









Crowdieness~









I was hungry. Very hungry.












The tastilicious food! =D











Hmmm. =/











Aunty i guess. Lawl.











April :: Girl











Smiley smile =)










Cheeese! =D











Cutting the cake. *yumm*











1minute to satisfaction









15seconds to total satisfaction










99.99% Effing SATISFIED! xD














Muka emo! Hmph! *Flips hair and eat Twisties. xD*












Lazy ass bro2










I was darn hungry after all the alcohol!











Yet i need more! =D












I was effing fulll and i felt like a PREGO!











Bottoms Up Moment before we leave! =)
Neat/Pure.











HE's trying to kill us. I can tell.











Old School. =D












Yuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm












ssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnngggggggggggggg! xD











Wooooot~











It was awesome. ^^












On the way back to my place.
Camwhored~











Take #2
Looks drunk. Lol.











=)












EsteeBabi duwan camwhore with me. Ishh. *Slaps*












I was sleepy... =/










( ^- ^ )













Last few snaps before i snooze~






Damn. I Love Alcohol.
How much can i take? I dun give a F. =)
I just drink till i cant. Wooooot~






a a r o n

No comments: