Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

19 January 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yvonne Soh Doink Doink

Lol and Lol and Lol.

I've done almost everything to wish her Happy Birthday. Lawl.



I wished her on phone.
I wished her on Facebook.
I wished her on my Facebook status.
I wished her on MSN.
I wished her on my MSN PM.
I wished her on email.
I wished her on her blog.
I wished her on my blog.



So yeah..



HAPPY BIRTHDAY this DOINK right here. =]

What i know..



FROM THIS!
One of my very most awesome candid shot. Lol.














to this.
Her college life.











And i have no idea how she turned into a NERD.















Then this. I've already told her.
CANNOT.MAKE.IT











Why not this? =]
Rawr!



From pretty to nerdy to *ahem*ugly*ahem* and back to pretty. =D
Hahahhaha. no offence la doinkz. <3>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN`! =D





<3 always,

a a r o n

No comments: