Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

17 January 2009

It was time.


Finally decided to cut it myself.
It was like... kinda wanna get away
from long hair but still want long hair.
SO whatever... Went to saloon. Kasi potong sama dia.



Get a load of these........






i














like












to












pose. SO?












Lol. Getting my haircut in like 30seconds?












It was like part of you leaving you.












After the haircut. Hmmmm. =]












Not too bad but the fringe...












Not too bad laaa.





BUT THEN!

Went home.....
I cut the fringe of myself and spike all up!
Wheee?
=/



So, yeah.. I went home and cut the fringe myself.
Pwnage. =]
<3





a a r o n

4 comments:

sherry fct said...

nice haircut =)

Yvonne said...

hello..
do i know u??
u seem like someone i knew..
his name is doink..
oh! it is u!!
i love ur short hair..
makes u more original doink!
the doink i used to admire in tuition. HAHHAHAHAHA!

AaronxLee said...

Sherry: Hey! thanks! =] I'll be adding more of the 'NOW'. Lol.

Doink : haahhahha. tuition. tuition. Lol. It was where it started. =]
So miss d old days.


BE BACK TO SEE. xD

Yvonne said...

wad u mean by 'be back to see'?
ya lah.. when u were so lansi when i first admire u.
n i remembered u putting down my phone call. so-called terpress. hmm.. HAHHAHA.. our doinky old days. =)