Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

25 February 2009

HAPPY 21st JOSHUA LIM! =3

Thou art my boyfriend. not.



HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY JOSHUA LIM!

You couldnt be any smexii-er. Woooot.











Signature SMILE. =]











Joshua Two Per Son. LOL!
*inside joke*











Chill la abang.













See. He never listens to me.











Josh :: Malcolm :: Me










Even if you turn out to have one balls, which im not sure if u have any...
WE'LL STILL LOVE YOU.
You are who you are. Thats what makes you, JOSHUA LIM.

For richer or poorer, till death do us apart,
we'll never stop teasing u. Lawl. =3

And thats what kept our friendship strong righttt?
Hahhaaha. I shall not sound any ghey-er.
I'll see u tonight. =]


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY AGAIN JOSH.




In behalf of everyone,
We less than three you.
no homo





a a r o n

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow , don't know whether i should be happy or angry with this post . oh well , thanks anywayz for the very thoughtful birthday post to me but u could have picked more nicer pics of me instead of showing all the cannot make it ones hahaha . thanks again for the wishes and see u later tonight =)