Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

17 February 2009

I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution

I thought it would be really fun and all to do this kinda things.
Not much fo a fan but hey! Join the fun! =]



Who says only DragonBall can KameHameHa?
^-^


Rawr? Which one?















Stare much?












KAME HAME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Kame Hame Ha with a pose. BEAT THAT!













Natural shot. =]












Its just angles. =D


*Click Images To Enlarge*







I'll be having more random pictures of this DragonBall because I thought it would be fun! =]
Wahahahha. Its fun. =D

I get to learn new stuff! =]
I get to learn take more photos! =]
I get to learn photoshop more! =]
I get to be KameHameHa! =]






Never Fails To Keep Things Fun!
nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg






a a r o n

9 comments:

KarenTanSuAnn said...

m, its kame Hame ha la! haha noob

~YM~ said...

erm, why is it Kame Kame and not Kame Hame? Any story behind it? :P

Anonymous said...

wow..nice photo editing you got there!!! =)

AaronxLee said...

suann :: haahah. shaaaddap u. You lay egg okay. worst than my typo. xD!

Jeff :: Ahhhh. Typo man. Daayyyym.

AaronxLee said...

Ohh wait. Thats not jeff. Lol.
Anyways, typo error. XD

AaronxLee said...

Tol :: Thanks Tol! =]

sabahking said...

hopefully u can win the prize !!

Zues said...

Nice one! Hopefully we win the tickets dude! Cheers~

AaronxLee said...

sabahking :: Hey Thanks! I hope so too! =]

Zues :: Thanks and same to u! =3