Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

20 August 2009

Meet a caring perv

Talk about perverts.
I wonder why they become perverts.
One thing for sure, its the FACE PROBLEM they have :)
I tell u about this Mr.P

Err... err... He.. She.. Argh!
I have problem defining his/her gender. Forgive me.
Okay. Nvm. Moving on.

Imma summarize this issue. :)
He is a lecturer. Kissed a student.
Acting like it was nothing wrong and thinks he is right.
Thats about it. If u wanna know more, ask me
when u see me la. Lazy type here.






Hope u enjoy the pictures! :)





a a r o n

4 comments:

~CatH~ said...

I dont understand about tis guy??

AaronxLee said...

hey cath. :)

From FaceBook:

Okay. Let me brief u before u see the pictures and go confused.

1st of all, this is all about a TEACHER being a PERVERT. And still thinks what he does is right. Ironic isnt it, eh? :)

So, i shall screenshot pictures to show what Mr.P replies and what i reply. Just incase u guys cant go to my friends profile to view the picture.

ENJOY! :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=100032&id=579701784

~CatH~ said...

omg!!really?wat does he did?LOL!!!

AaronxLee said...

hahaha. he went and kiss one of my friends la.

damn stupid la. lecturer and student.