Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

03 August 2009

when a day turns into a month


Looking back... it's just so fast.
Too fast to be true. Its just shocking that a month just passed like that. =]

But nevertheless, I have always loved and appreciate every single moment I spent with u. Never losing a minute and never forgetting a moment. Never.

I thank u for being so understanding and open minded
all this while. And also, thanks for everything uve done for me. :)


One of those things :)


Every moment with u is just right.
I'm loving every second of it. :)

Clearer Image :: ilessthanthreeher





Well, come to think of it...
I think Malcolm loves every second of it too.
He even got our picture in his phone as wallpaper :)






MindyLimJenMee,
Happy 1st Month Anniversary! :)
I love u so damn much and I will always do :)
*real and true*





a a r o n

4 comments:

Little Ms Midnight said...

Sweet oh!!!

youngcampbell said...

one. i love that shirt! i've benn longing to have that!!!

two.we have the same phone! sony k800i!!!

three. the difference is, i dont have a lover like you do. :)

Mindy said...

always and will be <3

AaronxLee said...

ChiliCrab :: Heyy. Thanks! :)

YULI :: Hahah. Its pretty cool. I dont use that hp la. Lol. My friend does. Hahhaa.

Baby :: always. <3