Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

01 November 2007

SUPRISE PARTAY..! =)

it was wednesday night!! went home mandi. play computer. den bla bla bla. all happened upstairs. after dat. weird things started to happen. i was like. "AIKZ. why liddat wan? o.O" den nvm..
i'll kinda tell exactly wat happened.
after dat, i went to toilet. den bro1 knock on d door..

bro1: ei wat u doing?
me: shitting la. why?
bro1: oh ok.

*came back second time*

bro1: ei faster la.
me: why? wait la.
bro1: faster la. mum need to use.
me: tell her wait la. shitting weii.

*after i came out. heard my bro2 talking to my mum*

bro2: mum, did u toast any bread?
mum: yes. why?
bro2: i think burnt already.
mum: aaron! pls go get d bread for me.
aaron: oh ok. [i was like why cant u take im upstairs?]

went down. walking to d kitchen. saw mum peeping from d main door.
i knew something was wrong. i tot dat maybe there wud be a cake on d table or something.

WHEN I OPENED D DOOR.....POOOF!!!!

1st thing i saw was Megat right beside d door after i opened.
i was like omg!! den Joandee walk towards me wif a cake in her hand. awwww. sweeeet*
den they sang burfday song. wheee!*
den Joandee kinda hold d cake in her hand and ask me to take a bite.
she freaking push d cake in my face. and holding it on my face!
bloody hell. cake all enter my nose and i cant breathe weii. ahahha! xD

basically! it was really such a nice suprise party.
all of them who came was Joandee-Eve-Chua-Megat-Vins-Jeremy.
we sat down. in d living room. talk talk talk and laugh laugh laugh.
they all went back at 1something.

overall, it was a very very happy night as a beginning of my birthday! wooot~! =)
thank u to all of them for d suprise party! it was really great!!!
Thank u all again
and
I LOVE U ALL!


a a r o n






diz is where i got suprised!


sweetie dee holding cake and all singing "Happy Birthday"


after singing. all come out to d living room.


talking and laughing. xD


arghhh! JOANDEE!!!



and i had to pose wif d cake stuck to my face! haaha.
FYI, got cake in my nose! hahahaha! xD


i went toilet and wash my face!


all sit down and makan~ eat drink eat drink!







No comments: