Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

06 November 2007

Just dicovered this. by a fren. ^^


anyone heard about Andrew Choo tuition center thing b4?

hahaha. its a joke! yes, a J-O-K-E.


last year, 2006, i was having my SPM.

so decided to take his so called, "100% TIPS KENA TEPAT" or some shyt liddat la.

hahahha! xD tips kena tepat? yaya. wait, 100% we come and sebat u la.

so yeah. me and a group of frens. decided to buy d tips la. i dunno how much la. 100+ or 200 i think. so. after i buy d notes. we share and all.. then exam passed.....


THE BLOODY TIPS WAS USELESS..!!

omg. its says 100% summore. it was jz bloody 10% la.

wtf weii. tak tau malu.

and seriously wei..

if anyone is interested in buying his stupid tips.

lemme give u a word of wisdom. "DONT" u will thank me later la. trust me.


talk cock wan la. talk like its so goddand tepat and shyt. but its freaking useless.

i dunno y i bring this up. caz my fren said she saw my name on d SPM 2006 list.

i bought d tips ma.

summore.. dat Andrew Choo bangga bangga la letak those ppl hu buy there.

trying to show dat we-buyers wud appreciate his tips. ahhaaha.

FCUK LA! I HATED IT. theres nth to appreciate weii.



ahhaha. i shall stop talking about this la. so random and stupid. lolz..

anyways. here is a picture where my name is printed on.
its on number 4. =) lol. embarassing. *swt*

a a r o n

No comments: