Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

10 November 2007

Jeremy-Birthday Boi =)

whee! its jeremy ong's burfday party. IN MARDIGRAS! hahaha xD
alright. 1st of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

hmmm. so yeah. as usual i have diz stupid curfew at 12am.
diz was all d begining.
okay.

so yesterday, Friday, 830pm. chua pick me up. den go to jems house. pick him up.after dat, we go makan in carlos for a whileafter finish makan and minum, we left for mardi at 930pm? about there la.meeting kahweng early caz of some shyt la. nonid tell here. haha xD
so basically. we reach mardi at.. uhmm. 10pm? xD
it was fcuking early. yes. we know. hahha. but well, hu cares. so. jeremy chua and me.reached there dy. den we sit down lor. bla bla bla.
kahweng came. den slowly slowly jeremy's fren come. den dee kai eve came. by d time they came. me & kahweng dah minum... like 5? hahaha. drink drink drink. den slowly slowly byk orang datang. eve dee and kai came about 11pm? i think..they came den we drink drink. talk talk.

and i gotta admit la. i was like a lil tipsy. dammit. hahaa.walking alil sway. shyt weii. dunno wats wrong. only bout 7cups. kai and dee was wif me to take care of me. xD

den one incident. i followed kah weng to d toilet. den he said u sit down outside there wait for me. den i was like. "okok." so i end up sitting somewhere else! ahaha! xD i dint go really far tho. jz hard to find. sat in d dark sleeping. somewhere la. i also dunno where. saw my hp. kai called me about 3 times. dee twice. den i kinda heard ppl talkin talking looking for me la.hahaa.after for a while den they came to d place i was sleeping. den bla bla bla.

so we went back inside mardi.. sit down for a while.
GO DANCING. xD dance dance dance. wahaha.den go back table and drink. no more wei. wtf.
so, later after dat i went home. drunk.chua fetch me back. vomit a few times. hahaha. was rushing home caz d big problem at home. mum. hahaha xD

when i reached home. ohh shyt. i had to force myself to walk straight and well.cudnt really walk straight. den mum kinda screw me and ask how many cups u drink. i say 2 or 3 onie la. beer onie. xD wahahha.

soon later. i go and tido!! next day bangun. kepala sakit sia. but wateva. it was nice. and im going again!! ahahhah!

aiyo. i really dunno wat to say also la. hahaa. im a lil sure joandee is gonna blog about it. so read her blog. xD if she got blog la.--> http://www.extremeprivacy.blogspot.com/
here r d pics. =)

birthday boi`!!! xD Jeremy.
Jeremy drinking burning alcohol. xD it was nice. *flaming*

dee. 2secs.


me. 3secs.



ahhh. i want more!




diz is when i was lost and frenz chudnt find me. hahaha.


random.


taken by dee. *tipsy*




kah weng.


dee & me.


eve & me. ice in my mouth. ^^



again.


again. xD



dee & me.



kah weng & me.



d` good looking guys. kai & me.


kai & dee. [kai posing like how i use to. haaha]



kai & dee. [noobs]

No comments: