Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

17 April 2008

Appreciated.

Sigh. Sorry for not updating. I was seriously sick for like.. Ermm. Many days. Till now.
Im having flu, cough, and sorethroat. Sometimes headaches just come and go.
Ughhh. Annoying like shyt.

So whatever it is!

The 1st day i was sick. It was sunday. I went home about 10+pm.
during the night. I had this terrible headache. flu and cough. I was sweating my ass off.
OMG. Damn suffering. Lol. Nvm.

The next day, i skipped school. I slept from 10+pm till 7pm the next day!
Hahaha! Madness as it may sound.. But its good shyt. =)
Then.. I woke up at 7pm.. Baby bought dinner for me. Mwahx dear.
She bought me porridge. So nice. ^^ But i didnt really finish it.. I went off to bed at 8pm.
Hahaahah. GGness. Then next day go college. DAmn sick la still. But i cant be skipping college for so long. I'll be dead by then.

Here is my dinner. Bought by babe.
AND BTW! The porridge was like in a set style. LOL.
IT had a tea with it and some stuff la. funny... =)

Other Pictures!



Sometimes.. Eventho ur sick, u gotta do wat u gotta do.
Camwhore. ^^


Woot~


Ughhh. Sick face..


Dear making breakfast for me.
^^

Egg. Sausages.
Lolz. =)


Kacau-ing the egg.




Wow. Thats my breakfast!
French Toast. Sausages. Eggs. Baked Beans. and a cup of Milk.


WowZerZ! I was happy that she can even make me breakfast.
Because.. She admits that she dont cook.
But hey! Look at that. Thats not bad at all..

Thankz dear. Love u lots.
Mwahx.

a a r o n

No comments: