Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

12 April 2008

Dye Hair.

Hey There macha machaz`,

I dye my hair sometime back. Forgot to blog about it. xD

Anyways, randomly bought one and just for the sake of dying. CAz my hair is black colour. Lol. Dont like black la!

So, after yumcha with frens in mamak.
Came back. then started to dye my hair at about..
Err.. 1am? Yeah. 1am. LOL! xD

Basically, nth much to talk about. Lets the pictures do the talking. =)

Pictures by Sony Ericsson.
Taken By PRO CAMWHORER.

Ohhh. Nice colour.
Thats why i bought it.
Felt having diff colour than only being d`blondie. ^^


Hoping for the 1st one. Well, at least all are not bad results.



Lets Get STARTED!




Wooo. Thats like my 3rd round. xD


Finally!!!


Finished everything.

Actually, the results kinda suck! xD!
Mine is like totally black. Unless i go under the sun.
So dammit!!! Imma buy new one soon.
I think imma just buy blond again! =)

My Fav Colour.
Yes. I'm d`bLondie.

a a r o n

No comments: