Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

27 April 2008

Haircut`

It was time that i suddenly decided to cut my hair SHORT.
To u, it might not look short. To me, IT IS~!!! Omg. MY head feel so light now.

hahaha. And of caz, based on on the massive demands on cutting my hair.
I also decided to cut. ahahha.
"Yerrr Aaron! Cut your hair la. So long dy.."

I hear that almost everyday. So yeah, one day decided to cut.

I cut my hair like.. Yesterday? Lol. Saturday, 26.4.2008.
Was kinda worried what it would turn out if i said i really want it short. =S
*panic*

So wateva it is.. As usual, Let the pictures explain.

Pictures by Sony Ericsson.
Taken by PRO CAMWHORER.



In summit. Just took the car keys from bro.
So im using the car. wheee! =) Lol. Lame.


On the way to cut my hair.
Taking pic for memory purposes! xD!!!


Wheee~ Nice shades eh? =)


Nice sunlight.


Sometimes i think i look like those oldies...



hmmmm..


=)


Decent.


=l


Without shades yo~


AFTER HAIRCUT!!!
OMG!! so short....


o.O


=l


=(


=S


Aikz. Not bad. Look nice. =D


BOOM`!!


Time i left Subang for church. hahha!


Last pic of the day!
Wheee!


How was your haircut? haahha!

a a r o n

No comments: