Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

03 September 2008

Ampang Time!

Visited my grandparents in Ampang because its been so long we didnt see them.
And bad news is... Both my Grandma and Grandpa fell down on the floor and injuring themselves. =( My Grandma fell down in the kitchen and the edge of the table hit her nose brigde.. How dangerous is that?! Fcuked up man. Then, My Grandpa fell down in the toilet and his forehead was all bleeding. Its was a really bad scene.

WTF is happening. Ive been to a funeral of my own GrandAunty that she fell down in the toilet too. She passed and next thing u know.. Another aunty in Sarawak passed because of falling down in the toilet.

OMG! Why all these common accidents cant be prevented? Isnt it hard to put the non-slip mats in the toilet or places where is oily. Its dangerous for old fokes like them. I told my dad to buy something like that. I was like "Buy the non-slip mats and all la. Better than nth right?" He didnt take it in quite well. I think he doesnt really bother. Well, i cant say that.. But i really dunno. He doesnt act like what i assumed he will.

Come on man.. Please guys. Prevent all these common accidents.
Its simple to avoid them. Think about your old fokes. Care for them.
I dont wanna sound ghey and all but.. Seriously. Think about it..

Imagine one day.. One old man/woman passed on just because she fell in the toilet.
Its fcuking regretful that u cant even prevent such simple accidents. You hear about it everywhere. In the movies and anywhere i guess. Falling down in the toilet is so darn common that even people tend to forget preventing them. Argh. I can talk about this and delete the damn photos down here. But nvm Story End. =(

DONT LET IT HAPPEN! PREVENT!
ARGH!


After visiting my grandparents, we went off to makan durian. Lol.
I tot it was like the " All You Can Eat " kinda thing. xD
It was not. So yeah.

Here goes...



Damn little left lor... =/





Looks good eh? =D





Its was pretty nice~! =3





Clement Lee - My cousin. Funny boi. xD





Crystal Lee - My cousin too. Cute gurl~





Bro2 opening.





We ate and ate and ate and ate.. xD





Cousins all left for rumah~






Bubbye~ Lol. -.-'





One seed and fcuking long! Its was fcuking nice! xD





That means u enjoyed the durians. ^^





Finger Lickin` Good.





We had our dinner.
Well, quite early lor.. 630pm eat dinner..
Wtf right? -.-'





Tasty as usual...





Not bad..





Errr. -No comment-





This is the BEST DISH!





Have a good look. =D





Cant finish. Caz of darn durians..





1st time we left a dinner table that amount of food.
It used to be empty! xD





Tapau the balance of the fish..
Grandparents like me i think. o.O
No idea.






Time to go home.
Tido! xD




a a r o n

No comments: