Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

05 September 2008

Teeth R Troublesome =/

Its so annoying having all these tooth problems. Argh~

10am: Was suppose to follow Jem to his dentist. For fun duhh. And yes, nth else better to do. =D At 315pm, my bro2 and myself had our own dentist appointment. Well, since Jem missed his appointment, he pulak followed me to my dentist. xD We are lifeless. Yes. ONLY AT TIMES. Lawl. So, that was the morning plan thingy.

At about 130pm, i left my house as fast as i can SIMPLY BECAUSE!!!! I was about to clean the house. Wtf rightt? Mum came home that time and asked my vacuum the floor. Gawddd. Wtf? Obviously i didnt and obviously quarrel. Then, i left house saying i had to fetch my bro2 then go do some stuff and go see dentist. I wasnt lying. But just went out a lil earlier. Hahha.

Left home. Stoned for a while at TBS G Floor. Thinking where to go. Suddenly remembered my 'cari kawan baru lupa kawan lama' friend.. Hahha! Yes, YOU. You know yourself. Fetch her. Go makan in Kopitiam. Kawan baik dier datang skali.. The funniest and most pathetic moment in my life was at this point where both of us had no money. It was totally fcuked up. Lol.

NO DETAILS ON THE PATHETIC MOMENT. But its was pathetic. xD

Lepak for a while and i was suppose to makan together then send ff back home.
* Bad luck & Disappointment ahead * I had to leave as it was 230pm. Had to fetch my bro2 and go do something la. Sighh. It was not called for as i said i will fetch ff back home. Fcuked up.
Feel really bad. It is so expected from others that it will happen to me. but.. its not like i want it to happen. Sorry. Will get u out sometime. =(

So.. My bro2, Jem and Me left Subang to DJ, my distributors place to collect the PSP Slim caz someone bought it. So, yeah. We go to the distributors place and collect the stock to pass it to our buyers. After collect.. Go to dentist.



Pandai pandai la Jem drive my car use some
turn here turn there way to my dentist! xD We end up in a middle of Ramadhan Bazaar that made us stucked therre for a longgg longggggg time! Thankz Jem. =D
So we were darn late for dentist appointment and got stucked in Bazaar.


Random belalang flew into the car. wtf.





Kuih-muih





Rendang curry whatever also got xD






Got stucked for like 20mins. Not Moving. -.-''





Camwhore moments. xD





Take #2






40 minutes late for appointment! wtf.






Thankz to him that we got stucked in the jam. =)






Sorry. Got carried away. =D






Kebab! Wooot~






Mr Fcukka. =)






They stopped right infront of us and unload their stuff.
NOT BAD. Goodjob.






Didnt know Bazaar had PIZZAs xD






Finally reached Dentist place..





Yeap. Thats the one. ^^




Jeremy was all in pain as his tooth were causing him to read all the books and papers regarding teeth in the Dentist Clinic! Hahahhaha! xD See him all panic and stuff like that. Funny fcukka. Hahha. xD




LawL? xD






Relieve Sensitivity and Protect Gums, Jeremy..





Jaga gigi tu baik baik dowh...






Reception







Wish i had thiose. Lol?






Finding more reading materials. Hahaha! xD






His going up 1st and he got scrwed by Doctor. xD
Kena marah caz been missing for 8months!







While waiting u know.. Tangan gatal. =3




After dentist.. Drop Jem back in SS15 to his car then he pulak go see his dentist..
My bro2 and me went and fetch Esther from Summit to Ramadhan Bazaar in SS18. Wooot~ Food food food. Awesomeness. =D Fcuking nice and cheap. Smells good like fcuk!
After that, fetch Esther home then we went home.. =D





Coconut drink and Percik.
Awesomeness...








Was too hungry i are the kuehteow and otak-otak in the car! xD






2 more packs of kuehtiu







Gigantic shyt~





Ayam percik ftw.


After that, fetched Esther home and we went home too.
Eat. Drink. Clean Up. Bathe. BLOG. =D






a a r o n

No comments: