Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

24 September 2008

Bazaar with Nubbie Dee

Started the day off with following Bro2 and Estee to JPJ to renew their license..
It want really damn long but it was rather faster than i tot it would be.
hmmm. Good good.. =D

I went somewhere for my something but aint saying that something because hopes that something turns out something then only i'll say something. =)



So yeah, after everything... I had the car.
Drop bro2 in college then i went off to fetch Dee from uni. Lol.
I tot she was at Sunway.. I went there and wait. Lol. xD Then she called like "where are you?"
I was like, here dy la.. Oh wait! You Monash hor? xD

Lame but funny but lame. =3







Picture by Fuji Camera
Taken by PROCAMWHORER! =3


Me and me and me but without me and with me










Should i repeat? I dont think so.








Sorry. Camwhoring mood just took over. =/









Wooot~ xD










Some random scarf forund in the car xD









bla bla bla..








lalalala =D








So then.. Fetched her.. She was suprised of my keHOTnessan. =)
I had to go to USJ11 to take some money 1st before going bazaar. After take money dy, wTIME FOR BAZAAR! Beli err.... Ayam Percik, Murtabak, Kelapa, Kuey teow, & Karipap. Cukup cukup la. Not too much not too little. We makan in dee's place,IndahWilla. Somewhere at Sunway area.

The place where we eat. We shared updates in life. Well, pretty interesting. =)
Talked about past life.. Nice memories.. Sighh. How time pass so fast.. =/

Whatever it is. Great day. Fun. But was with a nub so yeah. xD
One more time!!! When? Dunno. Lawl..





She couldnt stop taking pictures of me. xD
Chill la. I bend over also wanna take meh? Lol.









Dee the NUB! Woooot~











1..2..3.. *Turn LEFT * LOL..










Arron :: Dee









Gosh i love that shades. =3









Trying to break into someones house.










The big ass car. xD










With the annoying size.. I kinda dislike to drive it.












Ahhh. Nice picture ^^








BOOOP!










Phail.









Sexy driver










Wrong angle = Sucky picture! =(

Were trying to do some lala+sad picture. Lol?? xD







The messy-ness of the car.









The nub!









It spells BURP! But seriously, i was burping. Lol.








IndahWilla here we come.










My murtabak and my pathetic fork.







Dee's kuey teow.









The view of the place we ate. Lol.
FYI, certain view looks good and certain view looks the other way xD









Ayam Percik











Pictures by LG Handphone.
Effing nub quality -.-''


Camwhoring Moments! Woooooot~
=3




Camwhorer + RayBan = Awesomeness!


Im thinking of a caption... =/












No idea what to put for these pictures.









Let me see..








What would be suitable?








How about..... Me?









Ewww. Boring caption la.








How about ........
"Awesomeness Aaron the PROASS CAMWHORER is looking panas in
all these 7 pictures above and 2 below
" ?









Ahhh! That would be totally fine and definitely suitable.







Okay then.


You got your captions..
You got your pictures..
You got a life?

*random*


Bye now~ =)




a a r o n

No comments: