Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

28 March 2009

Isnt It Ridiculous?

First things first. NO OFFENCE.

Whoever it might be. Related to you or not.
Im sorry if it does. But.. i hope it wont be harsh for you.

So, tell me what u think when u first see this kinda shoe.

Pick One. Lawl.
" WTF?! Hahahhahha "
" Pffft. FUGLY as can be "
" Okay what. Why? "




Sit Down. Relax.
Please Switch On Your Laughter Mode.
Thank You.




Well, this was quite long ago but wtf.
I totally find this shoe stupid looking and fugly.
I wouldnt wear such shoe even if i were a girl. -.-''

Maybe RM1000 would make me go thinking.




The size is totally a phail. Or its like that?
The extra spaces made it look extremely fugly.
Maybe she wanted to keep her cash there or whatever.

I mean.. Come on la. At least get that shoe the right size.
Or BETTER YET, DONT WEAR IT.











I had to take pictures of this.
How sexy is that. =] Purple + Pink.
Good combination but the shoe obviously spoils it.

Would anyone of you wear this?
If your a girl?
If your gonna be one? Lol.









Okay. I didnt stalk her. xD
I was going the same place as she was. LOL.
I just had to keep on snapping.

My friend and I was basically, lmao-ing.
Seriously. 2Sexy2Handle.










The BEST place to take was when we went up an escalator.
LOL. I was like " Yes la! Best place! Good good. "
Wasnt using my HP tho. Using CAMERA! xD
Pro. Thanks.










Last picture of the day.
Sighhh. Hillarious yet Terrified.

HILLAFIED.


P/S: Let me remind u. No offense. xD






a a r o n

9 comments:

JoyJoy ! said...

yr ah lian gf ar
xD

AaronxLee said...

Hahhha. Thats like an insult! xD!

Cassandra said...

haha looks like elephant leg lol

AaronxLee said...

Cass :: Well, its huge. YEAH! Tell me about it. LOL xD

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

lol ugly! i agree...and the 2 pinks totally clash like hell :/ yuck!

AaronxLee said...

ShuFen :: Hahahha. I really cant understand what she was thinking when she bought that. xD

TOLANIC.com said...

Auchh..look very fugly

Cathy C said...

HAhahah...stalker!!!
if the girl is a blogger, then you kns already..she sure anti you..and also, just so you know, everyone has their own style, so yea, blind yourself if not, you will have a lot more to see around

AaronxLee said...

Tol :: YEAH I KNOW! xD

CahtyC :: Nuuuuu im not! Lol.
Wont be that bad right? So ngam she blogger then i really ha****.com xD
Been blinding myself but this is one unique one. =]