Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

01 April 2009

Wrong Timing. Just Wrong.

I've got nothing much to say. Its all a bad timing. -.-''

Times like this and i get a broken hand?

It all happened when i was crossing the road..
Well, McD is just right infront of my house and i decided to go there.
On the way there.. As typical as these people can get, its like a race night.
Long stretch road that is possible to fly.. So, its dangerous.
I was on the way there to refill my cup. Yes, im a cheap-ass. Love me, Love me not. =]

I was few steps away from the McD entrance where
suddenly a car knock me on my hand -.-''
WTF man. Am i that small that u cant see?

Well, i didnt FLY to the side or what.. Just BANG! and i drop sideways...
Im like " WTF! Ahhhhhh! *pain* " It was seriously pain like hell.
I was really in shock and i couldnt do anything.. My hand was too pain.

NEXT THING U KNOW!
The car went off! OMG WTF. I was alone summore.
Takan i wake up and chase the car right? Duhh*
So, i really couldnt do anything. Luckily some random people at McD
came to me, help me up and brought me to the hospital.
Thanks to these wonderful people.

Obviously, the hospital contacted my mum and all.
So, few minutes later.. My mum came over the SJMC and look at what happened.
Yes. SJMC. Subang Jaya Medical Centre.
I told what happened and it was really unexpectable.

Gosh.. Nothing much tho.
Plaster and Im done. =[
So, Im with BIG hand now. Looks more like im wearing some armor.
Ahhh. Im limited to things i can do. From time to time,
it hurts like on-off kinda thing. Damnn =[

Hopefully it will recover very soon.
Pffft. Signing off.


No camera. So, at least u know what i look like.




P/S : Somethings are funny, somethings are NOT.




EDIT ( 2nd April 2009 )
So, it was APRIL FOOL.





a a r o n

9 comments:

TheJessicat said...

ouch goshhhh.

get well soon aaronmon

TOLANIC.com said...

What a bad day to you. I was really impressed to know got people help and bring you to hospital. I didn’t know this of people is still exist. Btw, take care man.

xu.xu.moi said...

AWESOME!
looks like u get yourself a free cannon hand

lol, get well soon

.:JoY:. said...

is this supposed to be the something that's not funny?

lol kinda funny la, sorry.

how long will it take to heal? 3 months kan? don't worry you'll look cool for that 3 months.

AaronxLee said...

jessmon :: Thanks but april fool. =]

Tol :: Yeah. Nice people but april fool. =D

Sirei :: Cannon on you tho! xD april fool. Lol.

Joy :: Whats not funny is when its true. Whats funny is when you got APRIL FOOLED! xD

P/S : Its lame but hey. Its fun. For me it is. =D
Thanks to those caring people but April Fool is April Fool. xD

Jeffro said...

Oh man.. What a bummer dude..
And it's your right hand..
Nways, chill chill.. Hope it gets better.. Till then, let the chicks digg your hand man.. =D

AaronxLee said...

Jeffro :: LOL. Maybe you should have read the comment above u. xD
APRIL FOOL! =]

<3

Victoria said...

what turf la u aaron~~~

I was about to "aww~~ hhuggies" and all those shit and i saw April Fool!

AaronxLee said...

Vox :: Yeah i know. xD Its a bad idea. Lol.