Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

07 April 2009

Declan Galbraith - Tell Me Why

Ahhh. Either I'm slow or I just dont go Youtube often. Lol.
Anyways, this was a long ago I received thru email.

This kid right here WAS 12.
He's 18 now. =O

But anyways.. This is the video that had me and I find it
really nice. Lyrics is totally awesome pawesome. =3

Check it out. Now that he's much elder...
Boooo for the face. Wooot for the voice.
Not too bad lahhh.







In my dream, children sing
a song of love for every boy and girl
the sky is blue and fields are green
and laughter is the language of the world
then I wake and all I see
is a world full of people in need

chorus:
tell me why(why) does it have to be like this?
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand
when so many need somebody
we don't give a helping hand
tell me why?

Everyday I ask myself
what will I have to do to be a man?
Do I have to stand and fight
to prove to everybody who I am?
Is that what my life is for
to waste in a world full of war?

Chorus:

(children) tell me why? (Declan) tell me why?
(Children) tell me why? (Declan) tell me why?
(Together) just tell me why, why, why?

Chorus:

chorus chant:
tell me why (why, why, does the tiger run)
tell me why(why why do we shoot the gun)
tell me why (why, why do we never learn)
can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?
( why, why do we say we care)
tell me why (why, why do we stand and stare)
tell me why(why ,why do the dolphins cry)
can some one tell us why we let the ocean die?
( why, why if we're all the same)
tell me why(why, why do we pass the blame)
tell me why (why, why does it never end)
can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends?
why, why




And some others from him too.
Its nice for me just that sounds too girlish i supposed.
But well, NICE SONG =)




When he grew older...


There's more videos but... Didnt watch yet and dont like some of it. =/


About Him..
Declan Galbraith (born December 19, 1991, in Hoo St Werburgh, Kent) is an English singer of Scottish and Irish origin. He and his family live in Hoo, a village near Rochester, Kent.

His grandfather, who was known to Declan as "Poppy Ben," was in a band, played several instruments, took Declan to 'Fleadhs' (concerts) he was participating in.

The explosive mix of Scottish and Irish musical traditions inspired
Declan and became his early musical influence.


Declan is known for the control and range of his voice, as well as his ability to interpret and adapt material of differing genres.




Nice eh? =)




a a r o n

No comments: