Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

15 April 2009

Dont Waste Food. Others Need Em`

Due to no gadget to snap photos.
I have been slacking in my blog lately. Im sorry about that.
Just that, I cant take pictures caz my camera is in
hospital so, no pictures to blog.

And.. I came across this emofying and touching video.
Do watch it. Its so important that we need to realise.






Anyways, you can view the video here..
Dont Waste Your Food.




EMOFYING.
Even they ThankGod for the food they COLLECT FROM THE DUSTBIN.
DO WE EVEN THANK GOD FOR THE FOOD ON OUR TABLE?







a a r o n

2 comments:

minicharms said...

Yeah, its a sad case people are starving.

AaronxLee said...

Vestige :: And its even more sad that we waste. Lol. Though we dont realise it but still.. They even thank God for the food they collected. COLLECTED. Damn emofying. =/