Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

03 May 2009

Happy Birthday EvelynnLim

Something i made for you as a wish. Thru picture! :)










And yeah. This is Evelynn Lim F*** Face.













Thats the angle you always talk about. Lol.












And as usual. Acting Cute like ALL the time!












That night was a farking camwhore spree. xD
*censor skit*






No more Rose and Cake for you this year yah. :)
I wished on time like just now? and you were farking drunk.
Bugger.










USJ 9 MAID :)













Dee :: Me :: Eve
Lectures are just like camwhore session for us. LOL.











When you were farking LALA back then. =]
Check out that GOLD/BROWN HAIR. Wtf.

And also! Lectures are like sleeping session for you.











When u mixed with me more often, you changed. :)
More stylo eh? Stylo my milo, FF.













And you do stupid faces. I meant you do your face.












Blahhhh. Camwhores.












Farker. No more dinners for you this year.












You owe me a dinner. Forget my birthday. Babi.












When do i get my next, come-all-the-way-from-USJ9 ICE CREAM? :)



When you were lame as always.. and i was cool. :)
One of the nice snaps.











Happy Birthday again YOU....
clubber.
drunktard.
ff.
lupakawan.
act cute.
shibai.






a a r o n

2 comments:

joandee said...

Hahaahaaa...i see my noob face there!!
Happy bday eve!

AaronxLee said...

hahha. at least u knew right dee? xD