Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

21 May 2009

Random My College Condom

Its been a while since Ive got to snapping pictures! OMG!
I farking need my camera. :(

Its off for repair. Goshhh. Its been TOOOO LONGGGG.
I NEED YOU CAMERA!

*****

Anyways.. Started college already.
Been meeting nice ass friends. Not saying their asses are nice.
But they are. :) What else to tell? Hmmmm..

Doing MassComm now. May intake. INTI COLLEGE.
It seems to be a not-too-bad college. BETTER THAN TBS. Fcuk TBS.
Its been 3 weeks now. Had my 1st presentation today. Phewwww.
Damn fast got presentation dy. Ahhhhhhhh. But not bad la.


So, You Think You Can Rawrrrrr? :)


Here are some random pictures from my nub handphone.
Enjoy if u can.



My new FaceBook profile picture. Rawrrrrr :)












Says the belt. :)












Me and SuAnn in Malaysian Studies class.
Had new teacher that time which was STILL suckish.












Nice one bobby? Lol.












BOBBY! Ahhhh. Bobby is a funny ass guy. xD














He sings. He jokes. He's funny.












I see superwoman, catwalk-er and kiru!











One fine sexii day.. (pssst! my day) We went to SnowFlake.
Some desert shop near to IchiBan. Niceeeeee. :)
This was quite sometime ago. Ohh well.


Intro! This is DORAEMON.















She seems hungry. Or...












Yeah. Thats Mindy.












Random snap by Jeremy.












Lol?












MindyLimJenMee












ChuaQiYang
My PartTime Husband. i less than three him.












JeremyOngS***L****









*****


And this was yesterday.
Yes. Yesterday. As in 20 May 2009.

SNOWFLAKE PART2.
Lol. =]


I went and collect my transcript from Taylors Robbers.
After i was done, i saw her reading newspaper like some aunty.

So, she's now.. AHHH-SOHHHH!










As usual.












Thanks to Adrian Samuel i got some cut on my lips.
Been suffering for 5days now! jibai.
so, i use that pearl to avoid the pain. I looked NERDish.










Mr ILikeToCopyWhatYouSay :)












As AhPek as usual.












Jeremy :: Me












Mindy :: Me












Me :: Jeswena



Wheeeeeeeeeee. Cant wait to get my camera back. =/
Will will will get it back ASAP.




a a r o n

3 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

HEY! That's my friend Alsie =D

Small world.

joandee said...

Eve really lupa kawan ah?
Haha. Okay la. I'll get ur number and call u when I'm in 15.

I'm so near to u dude.

AaronxLee said...

the crayola kid :: hhaha. she's a superwoman! :)
small world indeed.

Dee :: YAH LA. Eve what. Sure lupa kawan wan. :)
Okay okay. Gimme a call.