Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

02 May 2008

Tagged By Doinky Gurl

What is the most important thing in your life?
- Friends and Freedom. =)

Do you smoke?
- Gosh. im too innocent to answer this question. ^^

What is the latest gadget that you own?
- Dunno la. hp? that was a long time ago!

Who did you mostly text yesterday?
- Baby. <3

What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- linardy's birthday present.

Where do you wish to get married?
- Somewhere over the ocean.

How many kids do you want?
- 1 gurl and 1 boi. =) The awesomeness pair.

Are you in love?
- Duhhh* Wat u think>

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- PJ, Bak Kut Teh with jeremy and babe.

Name the lastest book that you bought?
- Do u think i buy books? Lol. =D

What is your full name?
- is for me to know & is for u to find out. =) [ALSJ]

Do you prefer your mother or father?
- Waa. mine is totally opposite then doinkz.
Money= Mother
Freedom= Father
wahahaha! xD

Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Liu Yi Fei. See this!!!!!
http://www.sonybmg.com.my/picture_library/YiFei_CD_Cover_Weba.jpg

Do you do your own laundry?
- When i am forced. Lol.

The most exciting place you want to go?
- A place filled with friends and obviously my dear there.

Hugs or kisses?
- Hugs & kisses. =) They are just great.

Single or attached?
- Attached and attached but still attached. =)

Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- she loves Shayne Ward. Why not me? LOL!xD
- she loves pink. Just like me. ^^
- she is now dying to meet me. As she has never seen me in a long time.
- she lives in Court 9.
- She is a Doink. =)

Things I am passionate about
- my dear. <3
- my mum.
- My fav musics ^^
- LIU YI FEI`!!

Things I say too often
- fcuk u
- cheerleader
- gay
- wtf
- bitch
- noobface
- im hot. Duhh*
- lots more yo!

Books I’ve read recently
- Do i look like someone that will even read a book?

Songs I could listen to over and over again
- Rihanna- Take A Bow
- Coldy O Donis ft. Akon- What You Got
- BuckCherry- Sorry
- Usher- Love In This Club

Things I learned last year
- How to always hangout with my frens.
- How to treat cheerleaders.
- lots lots more!

Imma go tag:
- Dear
- Jeremy
- Joyee
- Evvon
- Su Ann
- WC

a a r o n

No comments: