Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

20 May 2008

Exciting. Fun. Happy. =)

This has gotta be a long long long post with tonnes and tonnes of pictures. =)
U gotta be ready and start reading. Lol.
Nahhhh. Its jz another day after all right?

Full with fun+camwhoring+laughters+ ???
Basically, everything we do, we are happy. ^^

Here goes...

1st thing in the morning. 730am. Kanasai.
Mikhel came to my house. Chill and played dota on my comp while waiting for me to get ready.
Then, i played GunZ and showed him how PRO play GunZ. Thats me, Of course. =)
Lol. Suddenly it started raining and OMG we cant go out of the house.
So i continued GunZ-ing for a while and let him play a little as well.

Rain stopped. We went out of the house. Go to college.
Had breakfast in this "Pork Noodle Shop"
Thats wat i call it caz it has no freaking name that i know of. LOL! xD
So wateva it is... We were supposed to meet up wif Jen and Maggie. Kw came along.
1 thing about this "fat bitch" that works at that stupid shop.

This is wat happened.
What i wanted:-
I ordered the noodles and said i want everything except the "spareparts". u know?
The usus usus. Ughhhh. Okay.. So then...

Aaron: Nak mee sahaja dan nak semua tapi tak nak.....
*She came walking on my right and the malay lady was infront of me*
Fat bitch: yes?
Aaron: Tell her (the malay lady) i dont want the intestine and all those.
Fat bitch: Tell her. She can understand. *with her mahai look and walk pass infront of me*
Aaron: (WTF? U sei fei hai magajibai)

It was so fcuked up that i tukhaulan.. Fcuked up man. That stupid lady was so fcuking 'attitude problem'. Felt like screwing her up. Not physically but with words. ARGH. pissed off.
Fine nvm. Passed. Sit down. Eat mee. Bla bla bla.. Finished. Got class at 10am and it was like 945am.

Then on the way to college.. Saw Chua, Eve, Megat & Devon at FohFoh (44).
Asked them no class ah? Nope. and after this go where? 'Going CS'
I said, " Okay la. I also go. Ponteng class. " LOL! xD
It was only english. Who cares? =)
So mikhel and kw also tagged along to play CS. WHEEEE! xD!!!!

REACHED JS cybercafe.
Sit down. Create map. Put password.
START! Lol.
Played alot of maps. Some sucked. Some rocked.
It was fcuking fun (as usual) ^^
And yes, as usual again.. Eve got pwnt like mad so all of us was busy killing. She was busy dying. LOL! XD!!!! LMAO!!!

She started taking my hp and started camwhoring. LOL.
It was really fun CS-ing with noobs like her. Awww. Sorry. not ^^
Lol. So yeah... She camwhored quite alot actually.
Leaving me and others owning our ass off.
Her death was the highest and her kills was the lowest! xD
We cant blame it on her u know.. WhY? Caz its talent that she is lacking. xD!!!!!

Okay wait. Before i go any futher, Eve.. if ur reading this.
Im jz kidding. =)

Continue..
Played CS till errr... 1pm and mikhel, kw and me had to go to class, BST.
So we left JS and went for class that will end at 3pm.

Camwhore pics in JS!! =)
She was busy dying. So had to disturb me. Lol.


She dies too often. So she camwhored herself. xD!


=O

=l


WAAAAAA!!!! XD


hmmmmm...


Nice picture eve. =)


wheee!


Waaaa. Damn naughty wei` tsk tsk tsk...


=D


bimbo- eve. doinkz- me.
Awwww. lucky shot.


Serious eh?


Die dy. xD!
She's angry. He hobby in CS is to die! xD!!!!!


1. Devon.
2. Chua.
3. Me.
4. Evelynn.


CLASS ENDED. Woot~ =)
Met chua, eve devon at G Floor and heard Chua left his watch at JS earlier on.
Dammit.. then, chua and devon had to go to class 3-5pm.

So, me and eve went to RACKS while waiting for chua to finish class.
Saw jeremy and kw there. Stupiak jeremy supose to go 3-5pm class. Lol.
Ponteng Champion. He was foos-ing with kw.

Then, me and eve played a few games. After that, played with jem and kw.
Won them. DUHHH* =D
Its normal for eve and me. We have always been trashing their ass. LOL! xD
For awhile, jem left RACKS for class and left kw, eve and me.
FOOSed and kw had to go home. Then.. CAME MIKHEL!
Not that im excited or wat. Lol. Jz expressions.
Me VS Eve. Eve VS Mikhel. Me VS Mikhel. etc...

I won eve and she owe me 10minutes massage. She played with Mikhel, she lost also.
So she owe me 20minutes massage. Dammit nicee..
She only did 5 mins btw. Still owe me 15minutes.

Felt hungry and ordered Maggie Sup. ^^
Mikhel ordered Egg Toast.
Both also damn nice. Both also Eve curi. LOL`
She makan my maggie sup like no ones business. xD

played with another 2 random guys callenged us.
Me and Mikhel 1st game. 2nd game, eve and me.
Both also won them. Wow. Amazing. xD
Eve was so sex-cited and scored quite alottt.
Compliments eh? ^^

PICTURES AGAIN!!! =)

Act Cute + playing psp.LOL.


The 5minutes massage she gave me.
She still owe me 15minutes!


Her camwhoring skills.
-no comment-


smiles yo? =D


Bad camwhoring skills.
took me only. -.-''

now took herself. xD!


Mikhel. psp-ing.


This is my mahjong cai. LOL! xD!
bloody smoker! ughhh~
*SLAP!*

o.O




So after RACKS and all.. Chua habis kelas.. Meet up. Went to McD Drive-Thru yumcha. Talk talk talk.. laugh laugh laugh.. LEFT McD for Summit caz Jeremy wanna check out PsP prices. Went there. bla bla bla.. Settle everything.. Go see some creatures. Lol. Saw this birdie in the same cage as the SNAKE. WTF? Dont have to feed like that right? Jeeez. Imagine see-ing the snake wake up and makan that damn bird. Fcuking Pity. Saw darius there-poodle. LOL> xD

Left summiT! chua drop jem home then drop me at AC. Caz mum bro and uncle was there. So dinner and went home. Now? Blogging to u people to read. =) Not much of a burden but its fun. Tired at the same time. Blogging is fun. Foosing is fun. CS-ing is fun. Talking to the gang was fun. =)

McD and on the way to Summit PICS!
Thats the bond of LOVE.


No wonder i smell something smelly.


This too. OMG>
Both of them at my left and right.


Chua and Eve.
[on the way to summit ]


Eve and Jem.
Jeremy act cool. Lame ass. xD


Driving yo! =D


Her skills. Never improve.
LOL. xD


Hmmm.. -.-''


OOO` =D


Giler babi act cute sial`!!! xD!


OMG. Devon head is off. Lol.


Jeremy! My new camwhore partner! WOOT!


Chua the shibai of all shibai`z.
My ex-bf.


"Poke khau ur nose then u know"


Jeremy and his noob hand.


Jeremy and Chua.
^^


Eve and ME.


LOL.
JACKET CUTENESS> Lol.


ME.


Jeremy and Chua.


That word success has its meaning.
Only Chua, Evelynn, Devon, Jeremy and ME knows!
Some dumbass dont know english well.
So yeah. xD!


OH YAH! Talking about gang. Hmmm. Dont get offended if 'you' are the one or wateva. The gang is a group of frens that has been together for a long time. We stay together and no one comes along and...
'Wa.. oh hey!! Im part of the gang now.'
No fcuking way.

I would like to name the gang.. But No. that wud be bad. Lol.
So, humans these days must be pandai pandai and use the damn brains to think.. If not, whats the point of u living? Goshh.... Watch ur attitude. The things u say. The things u do. It pisses me off. Not me only. Many more. So dont do it anymore.

And pls dont label me with names. idiot 'labeled' me with some name. Watch it
I'll get u tmr if i can.
Fcuking jibai. Calling people names at the back? Well, i admit i do it. Why? Caz when i say ur an asshole, many others say so. So yeah. To me, thats the truth. And i am not what u said i was. So STFU before i make u.

Blog end. Too much violence coming thru.

So, thats all for today! wheeee! xD I can post more often now. Thankz to who? Evelynn, for the hp cable. =) and i have Wifi in my house now. So basically, im using the net in my room.
on my bed.
cool. Alright.


Friends is what everyone NEEDS not want.
(^-^)

a a r o n

No comments: