Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

19 May 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Evelynn.

So yeah. Fcuking APLOGISE for forgetting her bday.
Wait. Not forget. Its MISAKEN. I mistaken her bday on the 9th of May. xD!
Actually it was 3rd. Arghhhh. Dammit.. So so sorry.

Apologies to her like shyt. and bla bla bla happened...

Then, 4th 5th 6th 7 th 8th got exam.. So, i cant make it up on that day.
I make it up on the 9th. Hahaha. The day i tot her bday was. xD!!
So i told her.. "Im not late wat.. I celebrated with u on 'your bday' haahah. "

What happened was.. Told her go yumcha. bought her a cake and flower. L0l.
As she requested 999. Nvm la. Give her 1. Settle. xD! Make it a 1000 indirectly.
Fetched her from her house. Suprise her with cake and flower. Sing Happy Birthday.
Bring her to Pan Bakery. Makan makan makan. Talk. Laugh. Camwhore.
After makan, go RACKS. Lol. Foos foos sien.. =)

Now i can blog alott caz Eve gave me her cable. Lol.
Thank You Evelynn. =)

Pictures by Sony Ericsson.
Taken by PRO CAMWHORER.


Happy Birthday Evelynn!!! =)


Came my house. Chill kejap.
Act emo. She surf ****
LOL. Jz kidding.


Act like duwan talk pic. But she wants. LOL.


Camwhoring yo!


smiles =)


Birthday Gurl. ^^


Driving. camwhoring. smiling.
^^


"Yeee.. pan cute wor.."


She wouldnt let me drive properly.
Hahaha.


Happy Birthday Eve.
(on my calendar)


Have u ever forgotten or mistaken your best friends birthday?
I did and i felt terribly bad and sad.
But now its all alright. =3

a a r o n

No comments: