Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

31 March 2008

Adobe Photoshop CS3

I have been wanting to use Adobe Photoshop. Doesnt matter if its CS2 or CS3.
I just wanna use Photoshop. =)

As most of my friends know.. Im always on forums.. What forums?
Game forums. Software forums. And.. Game forums? LOL.
I usually use most of my internet time on Game forums.

Anyways, i tried plenty of Photoshop CS3 links to download..
Well, all of them failed.. In other words, the file is corrupted and bla bla bla..
So!! One day, I was looking for CS3 and that day was like..
"I gotta download this Photoshop CS3!"

Hahah! And guess wat... My forum fren gave me a link..
Click it.. Downloading.. Wait.. Finished...

Open up installer.. Install everything. Then.. Started using Photoshop CS3.
Wheeee!!!! I can use it now. And the best part is?
Its free. Duhh* And no need of any key gen!
hahaa! Sound like some freaking noob.
But.. Its because ive tried like a million of links..
All doesnt work. And now this worked. =)

And im damn happy with it. And ive been learning to use it. Hehhe. ^^
Dammit its fun... xD

See things i can do... In only 2 days!! xD

Here goes the Result of using..
Adobe Photoshop CS3 in 2 days. =)
*proud*



This is the Original Picture.



Edited 1..


Edited 2..

Original picture.



Me and Catherine.

Well, all these isnt much of editing..
But hey! Its better than the original ones! xD!


How is all that for a Photoshop CS3 2days-beginner?
^^

a a r o n

No comments: