Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

05 March 2008

Happy Moments

What is one thing that makes you happy?

Well, obviously there are plenty of things that could make someone happy.
One of the things that makes me happy is.. My Friends.
When i am with my friends, i always have a "(◕◕)" in my face. =)

Friends is like.. One thing in life that everyone..
not want to have. not choose to have. but.. NEED TO HAVE.
It is true. Not a single soul can live a happy life without a friend.
*smile*

Basically, every single second I spend my time with them I feel happy.
Hang out? Go out for a drink? Playing sports? Chatting? or just Camwhoring? LOL.
EVERYTHING!

Here goes. Pictures.
^^




Thats me. I'm just a decent lil' boi. =)



In HighSchool. All my friends that was always with me.
Those are good memories. Missed them.
Appreciated.


My church friends. All of us are always full with laughthers! xD


Rachie and Me. [ After some Church Event ]


MeiYean and Me. [ After some Church Event ]


Joshua and Me.
U cant stop loving someone like him.
Friend is the name. ^^


College Mates.
Talking about Good Friends? Best Friends?
They are way more than that.
L-R : Megat, AaronM, Jeremy, Devon, Evelynn, Me, Joandee, Chua & Brian.
Glad that I met them in college.



My Classmates! They are always with me.
Sharing the love! xD!
We laugh together, play together, study together, eat together & ....
Everything! Lol. They're all good. =)


Guess what? Got smashed with a cake in my face.
During my suprise party. In my house.


They came. Suprised. Wished. Loved by ME!
Clockwise. Me, Joandee, Jeremy, Vincent, Megat, Chua & Evelynn.
I <3>
Bottom-Top: Megat, ME, Jeremy.
We had a nice laugh doing that!
For about 15minutes! Lol. xD



Ahhh. This is it. I would like to intro to u my best buddy, Chua.
Chua is like the 0.001% of millions of people. Why?

Simply because he is a very very good friend.
Anything for a friend he is willing to help. BUT! There is always a limit.
I am happy that I even have a friend like him.
There is so so many things about him that I just can describe out.
He is the best mate ever. =)
Super Appreciated!!



This is Megat.
Lol. He is a funny guy.
More like funny gay! haha.
Nice person to hang around with. =)
Appreciated.



Evelynn. The FF.
If u ever wonder what is ff, lemme know if u wanna know.
I'll let u know privately. xD
She is a good fren. And yes, one in a million too. LOL.
Cant believe I said that but its true laa.
Appreciated.



After presentation. Wahhahha.
We camwhored like a zillion times at Ground Floor.
Enjoyments! xD



Me and KahWeng. Waaa. A good fren too in a way. =)
Good buddy to joke with. =D
Appreciated.


We have our fun times. And our serious times too. =)
We know how to manage. In a way. LOL>


Ice Skating! Woot~ It was really really fun.
Super Memories! =)


Darius::Jeremy::Me::KahWeng



We enjoyed ourselves to da` max!
We laughed. We giggled. We skated. Some fell. LOL! xD



Evelynn::Me::Cindy
Hahhha. 2 girls that is super fun to hang out with. xD
Evelynn, known for her lameness!
Cindy, known for her blurrness!
Aaron, known for his awesomeness!
Hahhha! xD
Appreciated.

Sorry la joyee.
Hahahah. This is Joyee the sweetums. a.k.a aarontie.
which means hottie. Why?
Caz aaron=hot. So, aarontie. =) Wahahaha.
oh yah. Thankz for the fresh air u always give me! =D
Joyee is a nice girl with attitude! xD
Funny at times, lame at times, loves me at times, love me not most of the time.
i love her tho! <3
Appreciated.





Ahhhh. Jeremy! Lol.
He is also one of best fren. Dammit. A guy to know.
Funny. Lame. TCSS.
Great guy to know. Honestly =)
Appreciated.


Joandee.
She is known for her annoying tone. LOL! xD
Lol. She is nice, LOUD duhh*, friendly? Yeah. Dammit. not as friendly same tho. xD
A good fren. Good advisor! she can help me like basically in everything.
Sometimes blurr and lame! Hahha.
Maybe all the time. Glad that I knew her.
Appreciated.


CNY in Darius house!
Everywhere I go. I need FRIENDS! =)


Catherine! Hahha. This cute lil` thang.
She is like freaking funny. What she say and how she say things! xD
Glad I know her and well, sometimes very blurr too.
Have this cute lil voice and deserves my sayangness. =)
Appreciated.


The trip to Genting! Recently.
L-R: Jeremy, Cath, Juyee, Chua, Me, Ben.
We had our super fun time there!!
Memories! Tonnes of them. =D



Before we left Genting!
Gonna miss our times there. =(
Memories.


Thats me! The happy + innocent + awesomeness ME. xD!
Dammit. Seriously.
What is the one thing that I dont enjoy when Im with friends?
NTH!! I enjoy every single moment I am with them!



<3 ALL MY FRIENDS!
There is nothing more I can ask from God than having them.
a a r o n



Happy - Happy Moments

No comments: