Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

25 March 2008

Haircut.

My hair was thick and long..
Goshh. Kinda disturbing but.. I like it. =)
Hahha. But since.... friends keep saying "Go cut ur hair laa."
Well, quite a number of em` actually. LOL! xD

So okay.. I decided that I should cut my hair caz i do think that..
Yeah. It should be cutted. =D
Didnt really cut it tho. Just thin. xD!!
See for urself. ^^

So bla bla bla..

Here goes..

Pictures by Sony Ericsson.
Taken by PRO Camwhorer.

Lurving that kuma-kuma. ^^


[[ BEFORE HAIRCUT ]]



Leftside.


Front. Ughh. Sorry. Bad picture! xD!!!


Rightside.



[[ AFTER HAIRCUT ]]


Leftside.


Front. ^^


Leftside.


Well, looks like it didnt really had a haircut! wahahha! xD
Who cares.. Its thin.. and i regret cutting! LOL.

Gonna keep long hair again!

a a r o n

No comments: