Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

04 March 2008

My LEG!! ARGH..

Gosh. It was saturday and it was church day.
after message was over and bla bla bla.
A group of frens and me went up to play basketball.

IT WAS THE 1ST SHOT !!
Dammit. I took the ball, did a jump shot, and hellyeah. i land sideways.
And for more info, MY LEG WAS "L" shaped. DAmmit!!

At 1st it was freaking pain.. Ahhh. Filbert took for me one bag of ice.
Put on my leg. Ahh. Okay. Still very pain but at least it feels better.
And basically, it looks like a ball grew in my ankle. Ughhh.
However, I still continue playing basketball! ahhahah!
With one leg. Hoping all my way! xD Its crazy but ahhh. nvm. LOL.

Theres some video and pictures! hope i can get them uploaded here.
So if it isnt. Im sorry. LOL.

Okay. On sunday, which is yesterday, i went to see some Leg Sifu. Lol.
Whatever he is called. Bloody hell. Massage my leg so damn freaking hard.
Yeah its a have to but fcuk man. Its freaking pain!!!! He fcuking press my ankle with his thumb like poking it!!! ARghh!! OMG. I was like "Damn u old man!! Get ur hands off my feeT!!"

And now. My leg is like big, blueblack colours all out. and its damn tight. Dammit.
Seriously, dunno whats wrong with it. Hope it is getting well soon.

Ahhhh. Lazy to type more.

Pictures. Here goes..

The minute it happened. Look at that "ball" =(


A normal ankle.


A not so normal ankle. Hahha. xD


Jeeez. Its seriously big.


this is when we left church and going to some mamak in oldtown.
I cudnt walk at all that time. Took me 15 mins to walk tothe mamak. dammit.


See the Diff?


Its like full of water in it. Lol.


a normal feet. xD


After some LegSifu.
That idiot. -.-''


=(



See how big it is. Swollen.


The colours of blueblackness reveals! xD
Dammit.
_______________________
:: Edits ::
^^



This is TODAY! Monday. 3 March 2008.

Damn swollen wei.


See that blueblack!!! =(


bad bad bad..

Abuse!!!!


Wahahaha! noob Face!! xD


Thats the medicine used for my leg. Lol.
Looks like shit. In other words, looks like devon.


Seee!!


Woooo. =(


Dammitt...

so, tmr imma go to see the doctor again.
Well, not exactly doctor. SIFU.
LOL! xD

I'll bring a knife incase he purposely play with my leg again!!
Babi fella. I'll kill him. =)

a a r o n






No comments: