Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

10 March 2008

You Guys Are Idiots.

First of all, I would like to say that I am not racist.
I have my Malay friends. I have my Indian friends. and duhh* I have Chinese friends.
I love them all and I am nth towards their culture, race or whatever.

Before i wanna start blogging about this, whatever i say below has nth to do with people around me which are my friends. I am directly talking about those people I wanna talk about. Everything is about them only.

Its all towards those muthafcukkaz that i wanna talk about.
Oh shyt, started swearing too early. Oh well..

The point of this post is because recently i saw this stupid videos on youtube.
Its all about this idiot scolding and being totally racist.
Something that this country, Malaysia is well known of.
It is not obvious, it is not pretty obvious caz it is fcuking obvious.




Quoted from somewhere. Someone was saying the total truth.

“The Malays are not a lazy indigenous group, having proven themselves over time in numerous fields,” said Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak.

Not all Malays are lazy. In my 3+ years of study in local university, I met some of the most diligent people that are Malays; but majority of the laziest students I have ever met are Malays.

Don’t want to be discriminative here… but unless there are massive improvements over the past few years, large groups of Malays are still being lazy in local varsities.

I don’t want to jump into conclusion that they are lazy by nature, Najib could be right to say that it’s not ‘indigenous’; perhaps some Malay lazy graduates have reasons like not being able to catch up with the studies and low English proficiency (English was a huge problem for lots of local undergraduates).

My point is however, that government leaders like Najib could look into the large problems more seriously instead of being proud with some small achievements. Things cannot be improved if they cannot accept the fact that they need improvements.



Here is the video.


And seriously, I would love to talk to that idiot that said those things.

This Message is to MP Jerai, Kedah.
Dato' Paduka Haji Badruddin bin Amiruidin
badruddin would be enough to call him. Okay.
Let me start.

Dear "smart ass",
  • Who the fcuk are u to say "Chinese Get Out from Malaysia" ? You wont even have money to eat bread if there aint Chinese/Indian in this country. Think about yourself u fcuking piece of shit. Chinese & Indian people are the one that bring up this country. What did u guys do? Laze at home? Sit down shaking your legs? Take bribes all the time? Sounds familiar? Yeah. ITS u PEOPLE. Fcuking piece of shit.

  • Without Chinese, What will Malaysia be now? You wont even have fcuking Kuala Lumpur to attract foreigners to even know Malaysia rather than coming here. Do u think taking bribes attracts foreigners? Yes, of course u think so. Why? Caz your fcuking dumb thats why. And why did I say without Chinese there wont be Kuala Lumpur. Well, in ur case badruddin, u dont know anything. Well, let me give u some high school knowledge.
Yap Ah Loy. Do u even know who is he? Or all u know is "Letak duit tu bawah IC." ?
Okay. Dont be a "smart ass" and start listening. Yap Ah Loy is the Chinese Captain. Ahh. In ur case again, you wont understand. Okay. Kapitan Cina. Understand? The man.. Ohh wait.
The Chinese man who governed the city of Kuala Lumpur and laid the foundations for Kuala Lumpur to become the Capital of Malaysia.

He was one of thousands of Chinese who had left China for foreign shores in search of better lives. Through hard work, entrepreneurship and perseverance, he became a rich and powerful person in Malaya. He also contributed to Malaya, and specifically to Kuala Lumpur by building many public amenities, like schools, hospitals, temples, home for the aged etc.


Wow. Amazing huh? Something that u probably never learned before. Why?
Because.. Err.. u were so busy skipping classes in school? Threatening kids in school? Everyday asking 10cents from friends? Going to mamak & making a helluva noise to attract attention? Wearing pants & shoes tighter than your underwear? That explains why.

Moving on...

  • "smart ass" also said "Malaysia ini negara islam" & "Malaysia ini Bumi kita." WOW! Such pathetic person. With all due respect to the religion but.. Are u trying to say that your religion is a LAW? That should comfort the world. Hmmm. Everyone should have 'Freedom of Religion' Which means, Your RIGHT to CHOOSE your own Religion! What is the problem with u people having your own religion as a LAW? Well, I am a Christian. I dont see Jesus holding a cane, saying 'YOU MUST BE A CHRISTIAN'. Goshh. Get a life and ffs, GET A BRAIN. I didnt say get a new brain because its obvious u DONT have one. It might be new to you but FYI, brain is something u use to THINK.

  • You malays are not originally from Malaysia! SO STFU! U think u fcuking own this country? Just because u "occupy" the majority. IT DOESNT MEAN U OWN MALAYSIA. This country belongs to the Orang Asli. Seriously man. Making this country like you own it is so pathetic. Why? Just because you people "occupy" or maybe another word.. Err. "Fill in" the country by majority means Malaysia belongs to Malays? Ahhh. Come on. Use the brains.. Aww. Dammit. Forgot u dont have one.. My bad..

Ahhh. I find it enuff to say all these. Its getting too long..
But well, the truth spilled out.
Im gonna post more videos relates to "How Stupid This People Are".



Check out later. I'll add em`
So far. Only this i will talk about. More to come!
Trust me. I never disappoint readers. =)


a a r o n

No comments: