Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

14 July 2008

Clearing Up The House

Friday - 11th July 2008

Ahh. As usual, my plan was to wake up. help a 'lil' things.. Then leave house for Gym.
and as usual again, mum would always come to the 'rescue'not and ruin my plans.
It was planned that im going to gym and helped mum abit la. I helped her carry boxes and boxes from outside the house to upstairs; storeroom then sweep, mop and whatevr.. Reached 11 comething, Jeremy and me was supposed to go to Celebrity Fitness for me to try that gym la. He came. I told my mum i'm going off to gym la.

Wooohooooohooo! Typical her - Not allowin me to go. That was called for. Well, after that, i started saying 'Why not? I helped already and im going for a short while only.' She said," who is gonna help me with all these?" Tiu. No other sons is it? Only got me? Wtf. And she said.. Can go later.. Dont go now. Wtf? Seriously man. Whatever i say, the way i say, NTH GOES INTO HER UNDERSTANDING. Jeremy is waiting for me right outside my house. And there she is, telling me that im nto allowed. Say can go later? Ya laa.. After i help her till 5pm, she will still say no. Thats her. Say something-make u do it-then screw the deal. She always do that. So why i dont help much at home? Yeah. She should know. And why i am rude? Caz in no matter wat way i tell u. U never could understand. Thats basically it. Change Please.

OMG! Feel so pissed about that day. Nvm.. >.>
Moving on....

Clearing things out side. Mum went out. Wooohoo! Like it was the best thing in that day.
I watched tv. Cartoon Network! xD haahaha! Lame i know. Funny u dont know! hahha! xD
Lets watch together! =)


Pictures by Sony Ericsson
Take by PROCAMWHORER



Ahhh. sorry. Lets start with the dogs 1st! xD


Thats Cookie. =)
Yes, thats his name. I didnt do any typo error. xD



Thats Buddy!
Lovable as can be! Sleeps on my bed. =)



Here! Cartoon Network!
Whats on What on?!!?? Wheee!!!! =)




















Tom & Jerry! xD


Starting of the show! Lol.



Where Tom tried to eat the fish in that whatever u call it and Jerry would stop him!
With a baseball bat as u can see! hahahaa XD



Jerry & that fish hides in Jerry's house! Lol.



Thats something that never change for Tom. xD



LOL! He went thru the hole; Jerry's house! xD



He was supposed to cook the fish but Jerry took away the fish and put his tail in.
Too lame? Well, its cartoon.



Safe and sound. hahahah! xD
Damn lame weii~



The End.
It was longer tho!

Of caz laa. u think i so free take picture every second?
I rather watch myself without disturbance! xD



Ahhh!! This is something i was happy about that day!!! =)
Hahha!
I found my bag which i last used in SPM!!! xD
It was like 'Finished SPM!! Whee! Throw the bag one side'
Till that day, i found that bag.. and guess what was inside?



Calculator. Marker for taking autographs of friends on my school shirt.
Some stick. My specs!!



This is what im happy about. =)
Why?? Got laaa....


Look whats inside! Lol.
Eraser, Specs and Lead.
haaha! didnt even touch it since SPM!! xD




Its white! Its nice!



and its framless! =)
LOL!! Nth much to brag about.. Well, im not even bragging.
Just happy i found this specs caz the present one suck!



Doggy Treats. Like some Mentos to us! xD



Well, i got a lil bored clearing up the house.
Saw some sand and cement in some box!
I quickily started playing with it! Lol.



Right after i made the shape. =0



12am yesterday! Lol.
Soon its gonna be pink! You shal seee!!! =)



a a r o n

1 comment:

marcusan said...

I slap you then you know... awesomeness aaron.. lmao!

were you gonna pack you dogs into boxes too? lol.

cool and sleek design, suits ur personality.. =)

check out mine too.. i just revamped..im not stil not satisfied with it though.. huhu

cheerios~!