Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

02 July 2008

Sunkist Smiley Contest.

SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE!
ehhehehe. =) before that....
Today i kinda just finished my Business Statistics paper.
Omg. Bloody killer subject! =( Think im gonna die.. But i hope i kinda did good enuff to get over board. Ahhhh. Too scary and hard. Tmr i'll be having my Economics II. And it seems no one is really studying now. xD!!! Im in library btw.. With Mikhel, Eve, Darius, Kw.
FYI, Mikhel is sleeping. Eve is dreaming. Darius is somewhere out wanking. but KW is studying.
Wow. What good motivation to study. Lol..
Anyways. Just felt like blogging and imma blog about something =)


Thats my name and.. Szian? Great. Its Szion. xD


Thats what i won. Camera, Basket of Oranges & a pendrive if im not mistaken? o.O

Its nice tho. Looking forward to put my hands on that camera.


fcuking fugly OMFG-WTF-KNNCCB-MCH. xD

But who cares? I still win. =D

a a r on

No comments: