Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

06 July 2008

Pavillion.

The day literally started off when i was too bored in Subang because the GURLS left me there.
Darius and KahWeng came down to yumcha nearby, DiNaina.

And i was so damn bored that i didnt care if i took KTM down to Pavillion.

But nvm.. I followed Darius home. Fetch Kw home 1st then darius and me went back to his house. Mikhel could go about 630pm. So, i kinda chilled in Darius house till 6pm. Went to Kw's house. then only go Subang. Meet up at my house. Lol.
Of all places. I have no idea why.

My house is like in middle of everything! xD!! Nice and Nice. ^^
Let the pictures talk.. Like i always say. =)


Pictures by Sony Ericsson.
Taken by PROCAMWHORER.


Darius and Me started the journey with 2 new boxes of FreshAir.



That's Darius.



Me. =)



Then, we left Darius car at KW house. Then KW drove.



THEN! xD
Reached my house. Left Kw's car at my house.
All went down to Pavillion in Mikhel's car.



Reached dy lor...
US. In the Lift.



We makan at Jalan Alor.
L-R:: Kw, ShanShan, LingLing, JuJu, Poodle.




Mikhel:: Me



LiMin's and Mirra's



MINE!!! xD



Darius punya makanan. xD



Poor thing.. KahWeng KahWeng.. =(



MINE!!! xD



Mirra's



2nd ROUND! xD!
mine again...



Mikhel's



LiMin and Mirra rushing for food. xD



My donkey.



ShanShan and JuJu.
Going off to buy some thing...



LiMin feed Kw.



MY LIFE.
Alcohol.



Kw :: Darius



Mikhel



ME



Kw :: ShanShan



Shan feeding Julian.
Vice Versa! xD



WE!! I did my best to camwhore! xD!
sorry to those got head-cut-off!



Where is KW?! xD
My bad..



My boyfriend.



*ahem*



Picture looks nice. ^^


We had to like kneel down on the floor to take this.
By the time i realise... I notice we were flashing out ASS to the traffic! xD



My poodle.



My chicken Wing.


My donkey.



V-E-R-S-A-C-E



My Princess.



Mirra looking for her dunno wat laaa. Lol.
spoil pic. xD!



My



My mummy? xD!



My bling bling.



Hmmm...



SmileS! =D



Dreaming?




I should think so...



Mirra loner.
or wait... trying to pee? or shit? xD



Mikhel tried to rape her.
in front of millions of people. Goodjob.



Take #1


Take #2


Take #3


Take #4


My Poodle and My Princess.



J :: F :: M



Mirra threatening me. xD
Wanna whack me wor..



Mirra said It was a nice view.



I feeeelllll lucky.



US!
Somehow i think im good. Wait..
I AM`!!!! =D



_____________________________________________________

Pictures by Mikhel

ME :: LiMin



LiMin feeding me.



ShanShan:: LingLing:: JuJu



Darius :: Mirra
Mirra has this sweet smile.. just like a donkey! xD



feed feed sien..



hmm...



I dunno what is that but looks wrong. xD



Mikhel :: Me
Necklace right above our head. xD



Group discussion. xD



All tired weii. Sit down for a while. xD
Take #1



Take #2



Take #3



Take #4



The Gang`!!! =)


_____________________________________________________

Pictures by ShanShan

Some of these pictures was taken when they were there earlier than us. Time?
They went there about 11am xD!!!! They lepak till at night? Goodjob la.

Julian::HuiShan



LiMin::Shan



Julian::Shan



Shan::: Ling



The Gurls`



2nd Shot!



I assumed this as their LEFT OVER ROJAK! xD



Crazy.. Take out everything. xD



Looks good. ^^



Where's LingLing?!??!



Ohh there. xD



J :: F :: S
Take #1



Take #2



Take #3



J :: S



Coffee Bean..



shanshan..



FeiLing :: Julian



HUISHAN!!!
Mirra::LiMin::Darius::Me




Shan:: Ling::Julian



Mikhel::Shan




Shan::Me




Shan :: Poodle.



Damn i look sexy! xD!!!



Darius::Mirra::Me




shan::julian::feiling



HuiShan*




Shan::FeiLing




Julian :: HuiShan



Act cute dowh* ! xD



kiss kiss siennnn =D



poodle! shanshan!!!




kiss::Smile
xD!



ME!
trying to set the timer! xD




Wooo. Nice pic. =)



L.V baybeh`!!!



Ralph Lauren



Make sure u do so...



Coach.




Where we hang out.




colourful..



I am doing this at Sunday, 06 July 2008 - 4:26am
Damnn i love u readers too much! xD


_____________________________________________________


Updated! Monday, 07 July 2008 - 1:26am

J :: HS



Kw blocking. xD



Yo yo! =)



Dumbass! xD



Smiles yo!



once more! ^^



Kw crayy donkey! xD



LOL..



*poser*



Hahah! Caught make-up-ing! xD



LiMin :: Darius



Dunno wth he was doing la.. But he was dancing. -.-''




blurrr...



=D



=)



Mikhel emo.



everyone is tired. i assume.



donkey!



mikhel.



again.



he taking pic for us. LOL.



again! xD



FeiLing!



camwhorers!



*laughs!*



As u know. Mirra got damn alott kutu wan. So kw is doing her a favor by helping her! xD




yeah.





WE ALLL...



Lol?



#1



The place where Mirra pee and shit! xD
Donkey ma..



TOLD YAH!!!!! XD!!!!!!



Leaving to go somewhere else..



Mirra walking with me. My donkey ma.



Mirra: Hehe. See! sincere! haaa.
Aaron: Errrr... Lol??



Crazy mikhel run infront. dunno for wat..



Where we were.




The guys!



Wannabe awesome.



Now, its wannabes!



Dark.



Awesomeness Aaron
This is a good picture! =)




errr...



hormon rising!



Yeay!



Shan..



I am who i am.
I remain as Awesome as i am.



hmmmmm..



The awesome pose.




when guys go horny!




Mikhel went off to find GUYS.

kw and darius stayed enjoying.



nice..



Leaving soon.



Soon........




Okay. Decided to go home! xD



Last donkey-carried photo



Bubbye gurls..



StarHill




Meet up again caz darius ter take mirra's hp.



Give back la.. talk talk talk...



hmmm?



*waves*



o.O



*How i wish i knew her*



Smiles.



yao!



*i wanna know u!! =( *
LV



Mikhel :: Darius



Mikhel :: Me :: Darius



Poodle



Chicken Wing



Gay. *ahem*



Technology.



Random couple.



KW.



"Sayangi Kuala Lumpup"
Goodjob. Malaysia Boleh!



3 of us.



opps. mikhel gone.



Yeah.. Thats US.



It was still early.




But we knew the jam would kill...




Next stop!



Looking for wat?



This!?!?!?




Nahh.. Kampai baybeh!



7 bottles. =)



Darius



Mikhel



KahWeng



Mr.Awesome



Kampai : Strawberry



Kampai : Iced Lemon




1st four bottle caps.


Thats what we need..



Yeapss..



Ours



KahWeng go kencing! xD!!!



Finished.
^^

_____________________________________________________


I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST BLOG I EVER POSTED WITH PICTURES! XD
ENJOY ALL OF EM` Why? Caz they are all memories! Awesome ones! =)


WTH MAN!! ahhahha! i was watching Russell Peters- Outsourced while uploading all these pictures! I laughed from 2am-4am`!!!! hahhhha!! OMG.
I am downstairs alone and laughing. What might people think if they heard me? LOL!
Here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl6xWO2Tkjc&feature=related



a a r o n




No comments: