Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

04 July 2008

Last Day of Torture Chamber.

It all started when Mikhel came my house to fecth me to college.
So we chilled in my house for a while.. He played Dota while i was getting ready to college.
After that, we got ready. Dropped by 2nd bro in college and we left to McD caz we were supposed to meet up with KW and Darius. But nvm. They changed their mind and we went off to Rafi to eat breakfast. After that, we got stucked at Rafi. Why? Watching TV. LOL`!
*It seems Economics II wasnt that important to everyone.* We were so damn chilling.. and Economics II wasnt really stressing us up. Good.


After a minute or two, we left to library. BUT!!!!
On the way to library, the wind/breeze was so damn cooling and nice!!!
Mikhel and me decided to sit the the roadside to study! xD!
LOVED THE WIND. wooot~ We really did sat down there. O.o
But its not like those roadside your thnking about- sitting like almost reaching the road.
Its not.. Its kinda high if u are a taylorian. The 'thingy' in front the building.
We sat there and study for quite long actually till it started raining.

Then, called up this 'sleeping beauty' of mine.
Not suprising that she just woke up. xD We left ss15 to her house.
Reached. Saw her just-woke-up-dont-disturb-me face. LOL. xD!!
Masuk dalam --> Study --> Sing --> Laugh --> Camwhore.
Didnt really study tho. xD!!!!


Pictures Taken by Sony Ericsson.
Taken by PROCAMWHORER.

------------------------------------------------------------------


Pictures of Studying
'konon'


Mikhel study.. xD



Thats how she study.
Lol. She was too sleepy so she had to disturb me. Lol.



Her watch that she loves to show off so much. =D



Noob Face.



Camwhoring time!!!



Mikhel::Eve::Me
Take #1


Take #2



Take #3



Take #4



Lol. 4 shots continuously.
1....



2....



3....



4....



Same here..
1....



2....


3....




4....? xD




Eve. Cant see..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of Exam!



I had too much time. xD!!!



What i brought in.
Thats all i need tho.



This idiot was talking on the HP from his table (front) to my table. xD!
Kena mara like 3 times. xD!!!


Infront of me. Darius.



Bengong.



Thats my donkey.
I love my pet. xD


Mikhel. The gay.
LOL.


When i got bored doing exam. Hard.
I dunno how it ended up like that. xD
I only made one line. LOL~!!!!




Saw that tailing? It was like 0.5/1cm away.
Proness..


------------------------------------------------------------------


After exam, mikhel and me rushed off to go get my prizes of the Sunkist Smiley Contest.
It was in PJ State. And somewhere somewhere la. xD


Let the pictures talk....


Camwhorer camwhoring.



Mikhel :: Me
Take #1


Take #2



My prizes!!!
Camera :: 1GB Memory Card :: Pendrive :: CameraBag.



My basket of oranges! xD



Me typing some details on some paper works.



Mikhel. bored so he did that gay face! xD



Wanted to pao. ARGH.



Hmmmm. Something interesting?



I got that hat too! xD!!!



Lets POSE baybeh!!!



My pendrive.


=)



1GB Memory Card



The camera Bag.



The official letter that states I WON! xD



The Fui Camera. Worth 600-800 Bucks.
I think. 8.2 MegaPixels.
Not bad... not bad....


the camera. *damnn nice*



Wheeee!



Love it...

------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS PARTAY TIME!!!!!


Amira::Mikhel::Me


puteri::hanna::Sarah

semua malu malu. ya alllahhh`


Darius :: CJ :: Jeremy :: Me

advertising renoma. xD

FYI :: Darius and mine same colour. CJ and jeremy's colour means fake Renomaz.

and look at my belt. Its says "SEXY"'

thank you.

The Group Photo.


Kw carrying Mirra d` donkey.


Darius carrying the donkey again.

presenting... THE DONKEY!!!


Puteri and Hanna crying.

awwww... emo caz we finished Foundation and maybe we wont see each other often anymore.


Julian messed up my hair.

Messy is the new Sexy! xD

cowboy boi. ^^

Looking good eh? xD


The gurls.

Take #1

Take #2

Obviously, Guys are more creative than gurls.

GURLS ARE BORING! XD

See what i mean? =)


I think u get my point now. =D


Donkey :: Me :: So called Princess


Jeremy:: Limin Kw::Mirra

Me::Jeremy::Mikhel::Paulman::Kw::Darius

Take #1


Take #2

Messed up.


Jeremy :: Puteri Kedah a.k.a Cikgu!

------------------------------------------------------------------


SOLO PICTURES!

Jeremy :: Me

My 'chihuahua'.

Darius :: Me

My poodle.

Me :: Mirra

My donkey ^^

Poodle Take #2


When poodle turns cowboy! xD


Amira :: Me

My rocker!

LiMin :: Me

My princess.


Hanna :: Me

My *ahem!* wife *cough!*


Bonjour!


Like boyfriend.

=)


Like girlfriend.

=)

Puteri :: Me

MY CIKGU!!!!


Paulman :: Me

My chinese teacher!


HuiShan :: Me

*secretive*

FeiLing :: Me

My bling bling! xD

Kw ::Me

My tong tong.


Sanam :: Me

My shisha gurl`! xD


------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated :: Monday, 07 July 2008



Faisal a.k.a P.G!



PIZZA!!!!



CJ putting my hat on DonkeY! xD



Donkey okay??



CJ.



Howdy.



PG!!!!



Dont fight with Julian I advise u, Jeremy.




Jeremy goes nuts



Hmmm? =/



Cikgu and Shan!!!



Julian :: Cikgu!



Cikgu :: FeiLing



It was supposed to be a "Serious-Looking-Picture"

Only me and jeremy did. -.-''




LiMin :: HuiShan :: Paulman :: Me



+ Julian~


L-R :: Shan, Julian, LiMin, Me & Donkey! xD



KW::Julian::Shan



shan::Jeremy::LiMin::KW



Me :: Julian!



Shan :: Mirra



THE LAME CREW!



ME :: KW :: Darius



Paulman :: Darius



a a r o n

No comments: