Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

12 July 2008

Sungha Jung - 1337ness

My bro1, Alex came across this small kid in YouTube. And bro2, Adrian was playing it at the computer. I was watching tv behind him suddenly heard this song.. Well played by guitar. AND GUESS WHAT!! When i looked at the video! OMG! It was a small kid playing it. Dammit. He is PRO! He's fast, smooth, and he plays the song very clear.

Argh! Such talent. Damn damn damn. Really really awesome!
His name is Sungha Jung. He is about 11 to 12 years old this year.
Seriously, for a kid to play like him. Imagine when he grows up? Lol. He could be sleeping and playing at the same time! Hahhhaa! xD

Anyways, here are the videos of his proness and fcuking chun-ness. Shit, bad english.

Mission Impossible Theme - Sungha Jung



Canon in D - Sungha Jung (2nd time)



More than Words - Sungha Jung



Wake me up when september ends - Sungha Jung



Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head - Sungha Jung



I Believe I Can Fly - Sungha Jung




Enjoy all of em`!
My favourites is Mission Impossible Theme, Wake me up when september ends and I Believe I Can Fly.
Ahhh!! Seriously man. This is one helluva kid that has such talent!
He is soo soo damn good~ =)




a a r o n




No comments: