Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

14 August 2008

Bored bored bored.

It was just another boring day as usual for me..
I woke up at 3:30pm. Kena sound from my mum caz waking up that late. Hahha! Of caz laa.. I sleep at 7:30am me what to do.. =/ Then, woke up.. Play computer.. Waited for Elvin to come to my house to go play Basketball. Well, at least basketball every evening is keeping me away from boredom. xD Played basketball with Elvin and Devon at the court beside my house lor.


Played till about... 7:30pm then left. Go home. Mandi. Makan dinner. Get ready and all.. Elvin and I left for CHURCH! xD Had some bible classes at night.. Babi ahh. Went there tido all the way! Hahha! xD I apologise God. =( I was tired. I was exhausted. I was sleepy. No excuses but.. I slept. Lol.. After that, Elvin fetch me back lor.. When i reached home, was supposed to go yumcha with Devon, Jeremy and Chua in Pelita. Kinda shitty caz... Was cooking something.. Terbakar pulak caz i left the damn kuali on and went and play my computer. I could smell smoke then i rushed into the kitchen and saw the damn kuali black in colour. LOL! xD Wash lor.. Brush and stuff like that.. So was like.. 10minutes late.


AS I WAS WALKING TO PELITA... Bro called and asked me to fecth him. WTF. Fetch him from work in summit. Wtf man. I called adrian but he was studying so yeah.. Called my mum caz she was on the way back and i was wondering she could fetch. But WTF.. Didnt answer.. -.-'
So no choice and i had to walk back to my house to fetch him. Ughhh. Stupid and fucked up. Brought my dog along in the car. Lol. Cute as hell. Names Buddy. Fecthed bro. Went home.


Cook something to eat again and make sure i didnt leave the kitchen till i finished cooking. Hahhha.
After everything, i cleaned the kitchen. WOW! I was amazed that i even did that. Hahha. xD Wash all the plates. Arrange them. Use a cloth and wipe the kitchen floor caz it was too oily from all the cooking and stuff. xD I was shocked that i did that caz i had no idea why i did those things i did. Hahhha. xD 



After that, here i am sitting in front of the computer. Online. yadaaa yadaaa yadaaa....
MSN.. Blog.. Friendster.. Facebook... Forums.. Music. Nth much already so imma post the pictures =)


Pictures by SonyEricsson
Taken by PROCAMWHORER




 
Elvin So So Hai.
=)








  
I have no idea whether he is sleeping or reading the notes! xD
Thats Joshua Lim.








  
Tandatangan














 
Hate is a strong word!!
But i really really really dont like you! 








 
 Pastor Elisa ^^








  
Elvin :: Me








  
Advice #1








  
Advice #2








  
Advice #3








  
Topic








  
My sexy specs. xD








  
My housekey.
Ewww. Random pictures. Sorry.








  
=)








  
o.O








  
=D








  
*sarcastic* 
Yeah. Elvin is a safe driver. Dont worry.








  
Buddy and his CarRide. ^^








  
Sit. Good boii. =D








 
Mm-Hmm. And i mean it. xD




a a r o n

No comments: