Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

21 August 2008

Photoshop is my Best Friend

Well, as usual that I'm at home. Forums. MSN. Music. GunZ. Blog. Friendster. Facebook. etc.
Was talking to Mikhel on MSN with the mic. And.. talk crapp all along. Lol. Then, he asked me to make him one picture like i always do for people. Well, okay.



Never reject requests tho
=)



So asked him what picture he wants. What text he wants. And i'll start doing it. Nothing much to say.. Just wanna show u what i did and i kinda think its really nice. ^^



The original picture was this.. As he requested..


His name was.. Uhmm.. Sayoran or something like that...






After 10 minutes or 15 minutes,
Here is what i came out with. ^^






So, you like it? =D Honestly, i think its pretty good from my other works. But well, it aint mine. Its yours. Enjoy it.


If anyone has request, add me in msn. aaronxlee@hotmail.com



Im sure i could work something out of your request.
Dont like it? Let me know. Lawl.


How I love Photoshop. =)



a a r o n

No comments: