Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

08 August 2008

Happy Birthday Bro2 - Adrian Lee!

Yes. Its Adrian's birthday today!
The date is....
8th August 2008 :: 08.08.2008 :: 08.08.08


How cool is that?!?!! Anyways, would just wanna wish him "Happy Birthday!"
and its about 2:45m as im blogging here. FOR YOU to read!! =(
We didnt really go for like.. a big big dinner or whatsoever.. Just a simple one.
I'll let you know.. Read on.. =D

Pictures by Sony Ericsson
Taken by PROCAMWHORER


This is where we started~

Mum came back home to fetch Bro2 and me and together in the car was my mum and uncle.
Off we went to Summit for dinner actually. But before that, we decided to get his presents before dinner. We went to the AND1 shop (The shop that we ALWAYS go to buy shoes) to buy his shoe.
Too bad the new designs of AND1 shoes will come out next week. So he(Bro2) was thinking to come back next week or just get the shoe now....

He decided to get the shoe there itself and with my mums WONDERFUL BARGAINING SKILLS.. Bought that shoe for quite a good price. Quite cheap actually. =)
While was looking around and Bro2 trying out the shoes, walked around the shop and look at shoes, balls and stuff like that.

GUESS WHAT! I was thinking of buying my bro few boxes of condoms! xD
Hahahaha! Seriously man. What i had in mind was... Hmmmm =\

8th August 2008 :: 08.08.2008 :: 08.08.08
Buy condom.. Few boxes..
Use my own money. Keep him safe from disease and at the same time enjoy.
WHY NOT?!?!?! Not everyday your brother give u few boxes of condom u know! WTF.
I was about to buy and my mum ask where u going? I said i was going to buy something laa.
Ask me what was it and i told her. Giler.. Mum say no la. this la.. that la..
WTF -.-''

*There goes my wonderfull plan of excitement*

Had to chill in the shop again.. =(
Kept thinking about my condoms.. Well, not exactly mine but mine to buy and his to get.
Nevermind laa. BUT IM STILL GONNA BUY IT TMR! xD
I wanna keep my bro safe thats why i buy him condoms.
Prevention is Better than Cure! Woot~ Ownage.

So yeah.. After decided on buying the shoe, still talking and talking.
Dunno how we jump to a topic of "Buy Your Brother a Basketball ball or Futsal"
Walao.. Damn random.. =(
I bought Bro2 a basketball ball-AND1 and mum bought him another futsal ball.
All also because of my mum.. ALL DISCOUNTED KHAUKHAU.
GG. Get shoe >> 2'balls' >> NEXT! condoms! Hahhahah! xD



Happy Birthday =)
A box of shoe and 2 balls? Hmmm. Imagine it. Form a picture!
o | o
|

hahaha! xD




The AND1 shoe..
Its called 'Right By You Mid' if im not msitaken.



Dunno if thats the name but i think so la. xD




Got some free shoebag.




One of the sides la.
Back/Front



Free NOOB Ball holders or whatever u call it. Lol.



Jealous.. =(
There goes my money...



LOL. New present for him. xD
CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!




Couldnt find any restaurant of shops to eat as it was about 10pm.
ALL CLOSE. Effing Nubs. Close so early.
Then we went to _________ to find my ___ _
^^




Yes. We went to Starbucks! =)
Free drinks baybeh~




Thats my Bro1 and Yes, we got free drinks. =)
We always do. Hahhha. Awesomeness.




The Futsal Ball..




The BOX




Woot~ RED FTW!! =)




AND1
A brand that i never reject to wear. =)




Red+White
Not bad laa...





Front






Left




Back




Not bad hor?
Ahhhh. Can make it laa. ^^




I so damn want the shoe and balls! xD
Sounds wrong but i think u got my point.
And NO, I aint gay.





*sob till your ass gets whooped!*
lame... by someone lame too..
xD





Pretty good Futsal ball..




The noobish but playable Basketball ball..
>.>




The Starbucks drink >>> Finished.




We bought satay at USJ8.
It seems it was damn fcuking nice.
AND YES IT IS!!! =) Seriously..




Smokeyh~ Looks good eh? It taste the same =D




After dinner and everything.. My bro, and me decided to rasmikan his 'balls'
So, we went to the field beside my house and tryout the Basketball ball.
Not bad laa. Can make it.. But still feels a lil noobish tho.
Noobish ball. =/

Mum and uncle came along to the field... We kinda played basketball..
Lol.. Play shooting and stuff like that only laa. Not 2v2 or whatever..
It was dark as ramesh looks. ( Some dude back in high school. xD )
So yeah.. Shoot >> Talk >> Laugh >> Jump >> Laugh.

Hhahaah! Its 4am man. =(
Imma go to bed now. I cannot dont sleep for days anymore!
My eye bag is like getting from bad to worst! My mum jsut pointed it out to me.
Then i look myself in the mirror.. OMGZWTFBBQFFSCCBKKNMCB Damn teruk... =(

So, im gonna sleep early from now on. And take away all these damn eye bags!
I'll keep updating my blog and you are most welcome to comment of leave a message!
Please do so. I wouldnt harm an ant. =)
NOT!


Thats all for now people~
Keep reading my blog kthxbai. =)

Anyways!
Dont forget to wish Adrian/My bro/Bro2 HappyBirthday.

This date,
8th August 2008 :: 08.08.2008 :: 08.08.08
only comes once in a hundred years time!!!
I find it so so special for my bro as this date is just so damn nice...

1. His birthday.
2. His ________.
3. Its a unique date.
4. And because im talking about it.


Alright! Im done.
And off to bed i go. ^^



a a r o n

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....wtf... u told ur mum u wanna buy condoms.................................

AaronxLee said...

hahha! yeah man.. But i didnt la. =(
gonna buy.