Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

18 August 2008

Cheated. Robbed. Screwed.

Ahhh. As the title says it. Yes, My bro2, Ben and me got cheated and robbed.

I wouldnt wanna say 100% exactly what happened but..
Here it is. Just roughly.


We were shopping in Mydin as we were buying food and stuff for BBQ stuff.
While buying some stuff, 2 chinese guys came up to us. Asked some questions and telling us some shyt. Asked us to follow them somewhere.

Talk cock. Asked us kinda alott of questions laa.

Yadaa Yadaa Yadaa.

Took our handphone.

End of story.


3 of us was feeling kinda SHOCKED and didnt know what to do. Well, like stoned for a while.
Then, we rushed to the car and drove off to the nearest Police Station.
Made a report which is just roughly what happened. Had to talk to some stupid fella at 1st. Report made.

*Waited for few minutes as they informed the Sargent*

Went into the Sargents room to take down like EXACTLY 100% what happened.
The Sargent was effing awesome person to talk to, joke and laugh with.
To be honest, I HAVE NEVER MET A POLICE OFFICER THAT NICE!
He was like a 'dude' next door and u could just talk to him like he was your friend.
Daayyymmm. Very cool guy. =) We joked about those so called 'robbers' and it was HILLARIOUS! wtf. xD

After the Police Station, we went back to Mydin to just check the place out for CCTVs.
Well, guess what.. Everywhere we went with those guys.. CCTV was there. xD
Well, at least I hope it is clear enuff to see their nub faces. Obviously laa.

How can a CCTV not see ur face when its RIGHT INFRONT OF U?! =D

So, 3 of us called the Sargent. Called his HP caz he gave us his number. Lol.
Called him informed that the place had CCTVs. Bla bla bla.
ALL DONE.


Babi`! My phone ahh!
My songs! My videos! My pictures! My... PHONE!
=(


All that i hope and wanna do is..

1. Those bastards get caught.

2. 3 of us whacking the hell outta them. =)
We're allowed by Sargent. How cool is that? ^^

3. Get a damn JOB.

4. Buy whatever i need and want.

5. Go to bed now.


Thats all basically. Nothing much tho.

All i wanna say to all my friends,
I AINT GOT NO PHONE SO COME TO MY HOUSE! =)


I know u guys love me. =)
Well, i hope u do. xD



a a r o n

2 comments:

AdRIaN said...

what on earth...I would like to visit your house but no car la..since u got no phone but car, come pick me up la. hard-toohh-gay is visiting aaron...wohooo

AaronxLee said...

Haha. Crazee fella. Lol. xD