Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

23 August 2008

Im just amazed.

Somehow.. I still express my love towards Photoshop. =)
Nothing much of a edit but just made it for fun.
Took random photos and editted them. xD

This will be a short post.

So Here it is..




Photobucket
Official Picture of Darius & Me.

Hahha! Seriously, this picture looks good as it is.
What more can u ask for? ^^



And for the Master Piece...


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Presenting..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Photobucket

Hahha! How you like it now?! xD

To be honest, i find this picture extremely awesome and interesting!
Im speechless. Hahhha! =D





I
Photobucket


Photoshop






Thats about it now. Bubbye people~ ^^
Like i said, make your requests to me on MSN.
Talk to me there. Im sure i can make you one nice picture!

I just love doing them =)




a a r o n

2 comments:

KarenTanSuAnn said...

hahaha omGG u damn poser man.

AaronxLee said...

Hahha. U think u should pose with me?

I know u <3 me.
Thank You.