Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

27 August 2008

Randomness

Hmmm. Sometimes i do feel bored at home but sometimes i dont. Hahha.
Im like addicted to my computer. So yeah. Dont really feel bored. But sometimes i do feel bored.
Lol. Speaking the confused way. xD

Anyways! Once i get my hp. Gonna get some damn jobs.
Currently have a few jobs in hand. Good pay tho. RM 85-150. =)
How awesome is that? But gotta choose which one I would wanna take.

Then, Merdeka coming. Nothing to be proud of
as our country is in GOOD shape.
Anwar Ibrahim FTW. Thats how we will all live happily ever after.
And by dropping the petrol price as much as 15cents isnt something you people should be proud of.

Btw, i think during Merdeka Eve and Merdeka, I will be working.
Who tha fcuk cares about Merdeka? Lol. Okay. Yes. Celebration.
Yadaa yadaa yadaa.
But, these days are gonna get me some high paying jobs. So more lovable than watching celebrations.

Right now.. I just need my damn number back! Argh.
Suppose to get it today but mum was too busy.
I could have got it myself but Maxis wouldnt allow. Need Principle Holder authority.
Bullshitt laa.. Mum went there and they started giving bullshit stories where we need to pay everything then only they will give the SIM Replacement and it will be activated. Well, noobs? Nice try but my mum knows more than u fcukkaz can think of bullshitting.
Due Payment and shit isnt a big deal that we HAVE TO PAY ALL. So dont try to bullshyt us and all just to get your damn commission.

Yeah. The dealers in Taipan said that my mum had to pay fully the amount due and bla bla bla. But too bad. My mum have always been doing this. Meaning, not paying for a month or two but still able to use the line. So, they insisted caz when we pay our Bills right away, they get commission. Eww. What a way to trick or would i say cheat your own customer that knows about it? It made the idiot looked like he is a dumbass. Owned.

Now, gotta wait till my mum is free then imma get back my own number.
Sighh*

Plans for tmr? Go down to KL with bro2-Adrian to do something.
After that, going to somewhere else to do something. Lawl.
Bro2 and me is on holiday so far and we're always at home to kilang. =D

Till then people.

Waiting for..

MY SIM CARD!
MY HANDPHONE!
MY JOB!
MY...


a a r o n

1 comment:

KarenTanSuAnn said...

hey u copied my 'imma'!

imma get u sued! >=[