Monetize your twitter account with twivert! :)Make money on twitter

13 August 2008

MIA from Camwhoring. =(

Since i cut my hair. I havent been camwhoring.
Camwhoring as in taking pics of myself alone. xD
Its a bad thing for me actually. Lol`!
This is because i've always camwhored and now i dont.

What i have been doing lately? Hmmm. =/ All i do is stay at home....
Online Listen to Music Watch TV Eat at home ( Cook duhh* =D ) Sleep

Thats what i have been doing but.. Sometimes i do go out with my friends..
Yumcha.. Basketball.. and just Lepak around. =) Better than staying at home.
Its depends actually. xD I dont mind staying at home sometimes and sometime i just wanna go out. Difficult decision..

SO! Whatever it is..

The Favourite Picture
-after my hair cut-



*BIG SMILES*
=)


Yes, im vain. Yes, im a camwhorer.
~yadaa yadaa yadaa~

Think i give a damn about what u say?! ^^
I'm sorry i dont. Im happy the way it is.

This is a totally random post as im kinda bored.
So just bear with me. =D

Thats all.. Take care..




a a r o n


No comments: